• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Own Hadou and Gudou Gods, their law (Up and Down) and powers

If you could make your own Hadou and Gudou God then how would you make them?

1. What are their laws ? Including their up (Positive) and down (Negative) like in Pantheon

2. What kind of powers and abilities would their law gives them?

That would be it. Enjoy, :)

Rocker1189 said:
Up and down? Is there an example of this? Also are these meant to be OCs or of existing characters.
The example are in the God of Shinza Themselves. Like Setsuna for example.

These are meant to be OC.

honestly i better make smth more original than just boosting up to immesurable BS

"Let nothingness exist. And all will fall"

Its to well...destroy everything that exists causing nothingness to flood through creation

Basically yeet everything under the sun

"I want everything to be peaceful."

A simple desire born from the man's lifestyle and the inability to understand why humanity would do such viles thing to one another.

A Hadou type ability that work as a pacify. Bringing peace and numbness into every being mind, slowing down the work of 'harmful' concept sich as malice, death, hatred, destruction etc.etc.

Of course, this would only lead to stagnation and the balance of the cosmos would be tip as predator no longers hunt prey and die out, if anyone in here can even die in the first place.

"I want be left alone and not bother anything else."

Born from a woman's wish to merely be an observer and make no footnote in history.

This hadou type ability enforces "ignorance" upon not just the user and people within it but upon all of existence. Nothing is capable of seeing or interacting with the user, even the laws of other Hadou gods won't take note of them. The user themselves, while capable of viewing everthing is incapable of interacting with anything. Due to this effect, the user has been left to sit next to the throne, only able to look down upon creation in its entirety never capable of walking through it. Even the law itself ignore's the user, making it impossible for it to be deactivated.

Nicetoderp said:
"I want everything to be peaceful."
A simple desire born from the man's lifestyle and the inability to understand why humanity would do such viles thing to one another.

A Hadou type ability that work as a pacify. Bringing peace and numbness into every being mind, slowing down the work of 'harmful' concept sich as malice, death, hatred, destruction etc.etc.

Of course, this would only lead to stagnation and the balance of the cosmos would be tip as predator no longers hunt prey and die out, if anyone in here can even die in the first place.
"Hadou is the act of forcing your reality upon someone else's. The God of Hadou is the God of conquest. Even with the best intentions, all we do is dictatorship in the end" -Tasogare

I felt it really fit with what you wrote.

I mean, forcing the most deep rooted desire into the multiverse sound like a goddamn disaster no matter what you do really.

"I want to be strong"

A hybrid of Gudou and Hadou craving, born of one man's powerful jealousy and love towards others. The desire to be stronger than the others yet not wanting to be alone on the top at the same time

As Gudou type craving, it causes the user to be always stronger than anyone in its range. His power will constantly grow, as long someone is "strong" is there. The craving born of envy towards other people talent and strength. "I want to be smarter. I want to be stronger". As a result, their power will keep rising to satisfy their jealousy.

As Hadou type craving, it causes their world and followers to be stronger and get more power constantly. He is very jealous of other people strength, yet he realises that being the only one on top is lonely, and he becomes to understand the same kind of jealousy from other people. As a result, this Law causes a feedback towards him. Everyone that follows him become stronger with him, and his jealousy towards their power rises his power back. If this Law is applied on the world, it will create a world where every life form has a power of their own. A world where super power will be a common place.

"I just want a quiet life"Yoshikage Kira intensifies

Born from a general rom-com/ isekai LN MC's lifestyle and desire to be an unremarkable everyday joe to everyone.

It mind controls everyone to treat the enforcer as an unremarkable background person. No matter what the Hadou does; become the richest person or commits a geocide in front of others, he is still treated as an everyday guy and ignored/unnoticed by the observers. No matter how observant the person they will still ignore and think of the Hadou as nothing attention deserving. Even omniscient beings are affected and will subconsciously ignore anything remarkable the Hadou does.

'I want to experience the unnatural ''

Born from the desire of a man who wants to escape from the boredom of reality

It warps reality and causes all sorts of anomalies to happen.

"I want a second chance at life."
A Gudou ability that would put the user into an endless cycle of death and reincarnation for all eternity. All the experiences of a previous life are able to be built up to raise the Taikyoku of the user of this law, so if I had 50 Taikyoku before, I'd have 10 more Taikyoku the next reincarnation cycle. Even if a god such as hajun were to kill the user of this law, they'd merely come back to life and keep getting stronger until they were able to surpass Hajun.

Downside is whenever the user reincarnates their sanity gets completely ****** and they lose their mind which puts them into a perpetual state of mental torture.

big problem is that would only work if the opponent's taiji isn't stronger than you. Cuz while self-contained it will break and be considered redunctant against a stronger taiji so Hajun killing you will just end it without anyway to get your taiji up.

big problem is that would only work if the opponent's taiji isn't stronger than you. Cuz while self-contained it will break and be considered redunctant against a stronger taiji so Hajun killing you will just end it without anyway to get your taiji up.
Hm, never thought of that. I was sort of keeping Habaki Sakagami's law in mind, where he was even able to regenerate from Tenma Yato's attacks because of his desire not to die. But I haven't read Kajiri Kamui Kagura so I don't know, I just read his profile here.

The only reason why he was keeping up was the tumor boost otherwise he would have been frozen like his friends and even lived thanks to the tumor so its basically his final key and thanks to that boost he increase his power until he can kill yato in the end.

The only reason why he was keeping up was the tumor boost otherwise he would have been frozen like his friends and even lived thanks to the tumor so its basically his final key and thanks to that boost he increase his power until he can kill yato in the end.
Oh, alright thanks for clearing that up.

Back