• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Favorite Verse vs an Unholy Monstrosity Made of Hax, Bootleg Reinhard, Bootleg Nyarlethotep, the Shounen Alphabet, Probably the Most Powerful Tra

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Homu Sweet Homu said:
Alright, UKG eats them for movie snacks then. She is still kicking even after being erased beyond Nonexistence by a 2-A while being a 5-B. Not too mention that ***** tons of resistance, all on 2-A scale.
can UKG affect a being who's a living idea on the scale of Senshinkan non-corps?
UKG can straight up affect Nonexistence.
pretty sure that's not enough, but ok

can UKG even percieve them?

Being Non-corporeal<<<<Being Nonexistent since the latter doesn't exist at all. UKG level nonexistent is on conceptual level since even the very concept of "UKG" doesn't exist throughout the Multiverse (two actually).

Nigh-Omniscient on the scale of two multiverse solves the problem.

I *want* to bring up DBG Characters but one gets solo'd, the others solos as they have access to Hakai.

Delicious, overpowered Hakai.

Oh and they basically resist everything.

I guess anyone who wields sharp rock wins? The fact that a being can wield it means that they're exempt from all of reality and is 1-A. Kek.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Being Non-corporeal<<<<Being Nonexistent since the latter doesn't exist at all. UKG level nonexistent is on conceptual level since even the very concept of "UKG" doesn't exist throughout the Multiverse (two actually).
Nigh-Omniscient on the scale of two multiverse solves the problem.
i mean, Senshinkan non-corp isn't just that, its to the point that Amakasu had a legit chance against ******* Reinhard

that won't help, as, iirc, 3125 is imperceptible to beings who're imperceptible to beings with stronger anti-memetic effects than SCP-055

Madoka is merely concept and UKG can touch her just fine. I doubt being "Dream" would help Amakasu at all.

And what is this SCP 055 cuz I don't speak foundation language?

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Madoka is merely concept and UKG can touch her just fine. I doubt being "Dream" would help Amakasu at all.
And what is this SCP 055 cuz I don't speak foundation language?
i mean, being a "dream" is a massive lowball iirc, since Senshinkan non-corps aren't affected by reality but they can affect reality

basically, a living anti-meme, or self-redacting thing, that can only be remembered through statements about what it isnt, which makes it an extremely weak anti-meme

Not gonna helps I'm afraid. Or you're not cpnvinced, you can make a thread and put Amakasu against Gretchen of you wants.

I...don't get it.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Not gonna helps I'm afraid. Or you're not cpnvinced, you can make a thread and put Amakasu against Gretchen of you wants.
I...don't get it.
Amakasu vs Reinhard was only a stomp because they used 1-A growth Reinhard iirc (EDIT: not the greatest example but you get my point)

i mean, i explained it, if you don't get it, i can try to explain it more

thats not this guys only thing tho

he can summon Nakiri, who can affect nonexistence iirc

also, Amakasu is getting 2-A willpower at some point according to ALRF iirc

either way, the immeasurable speed amp should let him go back and kill UKG before it was UKG

Hl3 or bust said:
thats not this guys only thing tho
he can summon Nakiri, who can affect nonexistence iirc

also, Amakasu is getting 2-A willpower at some point according to ALRF iirc

either way, the immeasurable speed amp should let him go back and kill UKG before it was UKG
Pretty sure Nakiri can do that based on his profile. Not that will be enough to kill UKG when a 2-A fails to kill her.

2-A resistance takes care of that.

He can go back in time all he want, Amakasu will never find UKG in any point of time at all.

Here is UKG profile btw.

i'll concede that he probably can't kill UKG, but either UKG can't affect him at all or can't even percieve him to begin with

Oryx could survive against him, even after 1-A growth, but ends up trapped in the ascendant realm

That combined with Senshinkan con-corp should let him be fine

RRTheEndMan said:
PK has High 2-As and High 2-A Time and Law manipulation, so they should wi
Only Time has anything High 2-A except for maybe Everett

they're the only issues too, since he has no way around plot manip and he can really only hax Time down, although i'd say he either incon's at Everitt's plot manip or eventually kills Time

Back