• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Favorite Verse vs an Unholy Monstrosity Made of Hax, Bootleg Reinhard, Bootleg Nyarlethotep, the Shounen Alphabet, Probably the Most Powerful Tra

Yobobojojo said:
Hl3 or bust said:
>makes a character with extremely bs 3-D hax

>everyone who gets thrown at him is someone he can't even touch or percieve due to higher dimensionality

come on guys
Not Drakkon
>High 2-A key

say that again

but slowly

so........

>guy uses Almighty

>sees that looking at Drakkon's future destroys the multiverse(?)

>deactivates Almighty

>lets himself get hit

>blood sprays on Drakkon, Zombie is activated

GG no re

ok

>guy realizes that Almighty can't do shit(?)

>does literally anything against 5-B Drakkon

>Drakkon is kill

If by what you mean "Favourite Verse", you mean any verse, then my Dragon Ball Genesis solos these chumps no problem.

Akreious said:
If by what you mean "Favourite Verse", you mean any verse, then my Dragon Ball Genesis solos these chumps no problem.
at least try to be fair boye ovo

Hl3 or bust said:
ok

>Drakkon is kill
Once he realizes that the multiverse is nuked

Yobobojojo said:
Hl3 or bust said:
ok

>Drakkon is kill
Once he realizes that the multiverse is nuked
and he just creates a new avatar using his consciousness either normally or in the ascendent realm

Hl3 or bust said:
Akreious said:
Okay okay. Instead of Dragon Ball Genesis, my 8-C dragon BFRs them all to the 1-A equivalent of hell. ;D

Akreious said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Akreious said:
Okay okay. Instead of Dragon Ball Genesis, my 8-C dragon BFRs them all to the 1-A equivalent of hell. ;D
does that BFR his true self in the ascendent realm?

Akreious said:
What does this mean? A hell that only people who are outerversal go to? lmao 10/10

Yobobojojo said:
Imma need citations for that
look for that Oryx vs Reinhard thread

Woki and a few others mentioned how Oryx would just get trapped in the ascendent realm

Hl3 or bust said:
Akreious said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Akreious said:
does that BFR his true self in the ascendent realm?
The BFR sends whatever is in it's path to a place known as The Void, ripping through reality like it's nothing. Even if the initial BFR doesn't get the target, the resulting portal to the void will seep into reality and grab hold of anything within reality and assimilate it into itself, erasing it from existence.

1-As that transcend the normal reality gets regularly eaten by The Void, which is why it's "The Hell of 1-As".

Although this is incredibly simplified.

ok, so Almightly should let him see that, in which case he goes batshit and utterly pastes the guy you're talking about

Hl3 or bust said:
ok, so Almightly should let him see that, in which case he goes batshit and utterly pastes the guy you're talking about
Except not really since you can't actually see the BFR coming, as the Void would eat all of the reality that is effected. If you try to use precognition on the attack and try to predict what would happen in said BFR, you'd simply see black since there's a literal absence of anything within that timeframe.

Since there is no time at that moment. The Void had swallowed it whole and erased it from existence. So he'd have no idea how to avoid it.

Edit:

Imagine time as a piece of paper. Draw a line, that's the timeline along with it's possibilities. Draw a dot in the middle, that's the BFR happening. Now use a knife and cut out the area around the dot. That's basically what happened. There's literally nothing to precognition or see

Akreious said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Except not really since you can't actually see the BFR coming, as the Void would eat all of the reality that is effected. If you try to use precognition on the attack and try to predict what would happen in said BFR, you'd simply see black since there's a literal absence of anything within that timeframe.
Since there is no time at that moment. The Void had swallowed it whole and erased it from existence. So he'd have no idea how to avoid it.
Almightly also sees different futures, so he'd see a bunch of regular ones but a bunch that, after the guy does anything, go black

i think he'd react kinda strongly to that

Homu Sweet Homu said:
What is Yhwach doing in there anyway? He isn't that broken compares to the other three.
yeah, but he's far more versatile the way i've set him up

can fight other living anti-memes and it's non-corp stacks with Amakasu's

also nigh-omnipresent

probably more stuff but thats the jist of it

Okay it sort of looks like I need to do a full explanation of the verse. This boi is the character in question. The Void I am referring to is this.

The problem with killing the Hydra early on is that if the Hydra even begins to use it's Aether Breath and you stop it mid-way, you essentially caused a permanent rip in reality that leads straight to the Void. Without the Hydra to close it, you've just doomed everyone and everything. Soooo yeah.

Alternatively there's also these guys who predate time and was the one who killed the Creator of Time in the first place.

Alright, UKG eats them for movie snacks then. She is still kicking even after being erased beyond Nonexistence by a 2-A while being a 5-B. Not too mention that ***** tons of resistance, all on 2-A scale.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Alright, UKG eats them for movie snacks then. She is still kicking even after being erased beyond Nonexistence by a 2-A while being a 5-B. Not too mention that ***** tons of resistance, all on 2-A scale.
can UKG affect a being who's a living idea on the scale of Senshinkan non-corps?

Akreious said:
Okay it sort of looks like I need to do a full explanation of the verse. This boi is the character in question. The Void I am referring to is this.
The problem with killing the Hydra early on is that if the Hydra even begins to use it's Aether Breath and you stop it mid-way, you essentially caused a permanent rip in reality that leads straight to the Void. Without the Hydra to close it, you've just doomed everyone and everything. Soooo yeah.

Alternatively there's also these guys who predate time and was the one who killed the Creator of Time in the first place.
200% sure that hydra gets passively killed by spirit pressure

Akreious said:
Spirit Pressure bypasses Low-Godly?
wat?
well, pretty sure at least a few guys he has automatically hit souls and stuff

besides, i'm pretty sure he can just Take the hydra and now has 1-A BFR ovo

Hl3 or bust said:
Homu Sweet Homu said:
can UKG affect a being who's a living idea on the scale of Senshinkan non-corps?
UKG can straight up affect Nonexistence.

Back