• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Favorite Martian Puff Puff respect thread

I spent the last two weeks watching yfm because of the douchebag memes and wanted to make a respect thread for Puff Puff or is he called humbert in one video he was straight up called "your favorite martian" whatever his name is he has a lot of feats I still need to add links tho

Powers
Broadway force (seen in many videos)
Size Manipulation (seen in stereotypes song, my balls, and 8 bit world)
Light Manipulation (seen in robot bar fight)
Shapeshifting (seen in club villain and possibly in orphan tears)
Disease manipulation (seen in zombie love song)
Weapon mastery (shown to be good with firearms in boom headshot and high voltage)
Martial arts (Implied to know some form of boxing in fight to win and my balls)
Electricity manipulation with a taser (seen in #1 fan)
And Possibly fire manipulation (seen in Fight to win)

Strength
Casually ripped off a zombillie arm (seen in zombillies)
Comparable to Axel who knocked of a zombillie head (also in zombillies)
Scales to zombillies who can crush skulls (again in zombillies)
Scales to Benatar who cracked a zombillies skull (last time in zombillies
With the help of his follow bandmates he pushed up the yfm bus (seen in gia gps)
Sent destorm flying back (seen in fight to win)
Scales to dejay who casually broke a glass bottle and easily ran with a chained fence on his back(puppet break up and transphobic techno)
Casually lifted up a house and took it’s roof off (seen in 8 bit world)
Shot a guy’s head off (seen in 8 bit world)
Beat up and dismembered several people with just his hands (seen in fight to win)

Durability
Tanked a large ball rolling on top of him (seen in my balls)
Took a beating from destorm which sent him flying (seen in fight to win)
Tanks getting shot many times (seen in boom headshot)
Took a beating from a cop (seen in puppet break up)
Was unfazed by an electrical explosion (seen in just a friend)
Should scale to the old man who tanked a pyrotechnics accident (seen in Die for rock and roll)

Speed
Scales to the nerd who caught a laser (nerd rage)
Caught up to a manatee while on steroids (Douchbaged)
Ran away from a large boulder (my balls)

Intelligence
He’s skilled with guns (boom headshot and high voltage)
Decent at hand to hand combat (Fight to win)
Early on considered to a ladies man (Tig ol bitties, robot bar fight, zombie love song, bottles of beer, and many more)

Weaknesses
He’s shown to be a horn dog (seen in tig ol bittes)
Has major anger issues (seen in road rage both the show and the series)
Has epilepsy (seen in epileptic techno)

Last edited:
Back