• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Favorite Character goes through S3&K

BlastX

He/Him
I decided this was a fun idea.

Basically you pick a character and they have to go through the events of Sonic 3 & Knuckles, see how far they go.

If they lack any other ability needed to survive aside from physical stats (like say they can't withstand the heat of Lava Reef or can't breath in space) then it counts as a loss too.

“Now Mr. Robotnik, I can understand wanting to have a vacation on a tropical island, but your methods of relaxation seem a bit extreme.”

“I’m sorry to say, but I’m gonna have to bring your ego back down to earth”

PUWksoD.png

Probably not as epic an adventure but at least most of the heart to heart with Knuckles and at least x10 the cheesy one-liners. (This is probably closer if we only include Post-Crisis Supes but i still think he gets through most of the game easily)

This is a fun idea.

Choosing Son Goku to play the game, he goes around and easily clears most of the game, with his vast AP and speed advantage over Eggman here, but he loses in Doomsday Zone since no Super Saiyan form can save him from his biggest enemy, lack of air...

Then again, the Doomsday Zone might be close enough for Earth to maybe allow Goku to hardly breathe, but still somehow make it

Thinking about it again, this might be more inconclusive than anything

Obito Uchiha just gets kinda ******. He doesn't have the stats to actually make it through and I'm pretty sure he can't beat Mecha-Sonic even with Hax due to it's Super Form.

It's Super Form isn't that big of a problem, just stall it out like Knuckles did.

Magnus the Red: considering this guy solos every version of sonic and his verses effortlessly this is a murder

Fighting with the badniks would require Sonic's base stats so.
Surviving Lava should be the least of their concerns.
Also is AP just equalized to Base Sonics? getting that vibe here.

The Badniks are 9-B+

The boss Machines, from both Act 1 and 2 are 5-B+

Classic Knuckles is 5-B+

And the Doomsday boss and Super Mecha Sonic are 4-A

I should mention stamina is also a factor since this they have to go through the Zones and fight non stop.

I should mention stamina is also a factor since this they have to go through the Zones and fight non stop.
You still can rest though. At least if you can complete the acts in less than ten minutes.

Also, isn't the time limit gameplay mechanics?

Archaon: exists and solos the zone he is in, add that with Low 1-C smuf resistances and Low 1-C BFR and we have a wrap

You still can rest though. At least if you can complete the acts in less than ten minutes.

Also, isn't the time limit gameplay mechanics?
I didn't refer to the Time Limit.

It's basically how Sonic did it were he completes the zones and goes to the next one with no breaks.

Ngl, I misread the title as your favorite character going through sex

Reimu Hakurei pretty much clears all of Knuckles’ story through Fantasy Seal but with Sonic’s story, she might just warp space to reach the final boss so she wouldn't have to go there herself

I'm gonna make this fight fair, as in not having Archie Sonic (who would start in super form, and would stomp everyone), or Izuku Midoriya, who'd get one shot.

So lets go ahead and use Post-Stardroid Megaman. He pretty much does about as well as Sonic could, probably even better. He can clear any story, but maybe not the True Final Boss.

Leon Belmont: Probably, the guy is 4-A and Belmonts can survive without oxygen last I saw so he should have no trouble and he's nimble enough to navigate a giant castle filled with traps so I say he can. Assuming he could get to space that is

Nightmare (Soul Calibur): Okay so he is defo 4-A, we just haven't gotten round to putting that back (He was fighting Shadow before the forum move) and its just a suit of armour controlled by Inferno so yeah its fine in space and can just yeet I guess if he can get close enough

The Ancestor: Dead, if he was 5-A I'd have given him a chance but he can't survive in space

Squall Leonhart: Can't breathe in space, lost Rinoa forever

Ashen One: Nah, just incons and keeps rezing. He can't survive space last I checked, apparently despite being undead you need oxygen. (Has this ever been checked for DS?)

Back