• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Younger siblings: Demon Swords

Inuyasha vs Kurome

(Kurome being High 7-C and Inuyasha Low 7-B, they are very close.)

Kurome can use Henter and Doya to her advantage.

Win by any mean neccessary.

Speed Equalized.

Kurome
Henter
Doya
Inuyasha (2)

Cool match, its close but I'd give it to Inuyasha via BFR and durability negation, his regen should also help and he also has experience facing multiple enemies IIRC so Kurome's puppets won't be the biggest issue

Vsguy75 said:
Cool match, its close but I'd give it to Inuyasha via BFR and durability negation, his regen should also help and he also has experience facing multiple enemies IIRC so Kurome's puppets won't be the biggest issue
BFR is out of character

Dura negation won't work on an undead

None of the multiple opponents he fought are the same tier as him

I mean Inuyasha isn't exactly a combat genius like other shonen protags but he will spam what he has best which in this case is either Wind Scar or Meido Zangetsuha it won't take much to get him to use it.

Gargoyle One said:
Vsguy75 said:
BFR is out of character
Dura negation won't work on an undead

None of the multiple opponents he fought are the same tier as him
BFR is perfectly in character for him when necessary. He spammed it against Naraku. In fact, it was the first attack even used against him. Even better, he used the BFR move which immediately spawns and surrounds the enemy. Its a crystal clear IC move, like all his other moves, aside from one-time deals like flaming Tessaiga.

Durability negation doesnt stop at the enemy being undead either.

The tier of the enemies are of little concern in regards to InuYashas BFR move, which ignores tiers and requires actual reistance or countermeasures to it.

I dont vote on the fight, I just wanted to adress these points since basically all have been kind of shaky.

Back