• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Young Justice upgrade? (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klarion casually Sunk the entire continent of Atlantis in a flashback which is shown in the episode Noned and I’m pretty sure this is grounds for some upgrades for at least Dr fate and Klarion

Last edited:
can`t be calced. Klarion did it in an unkown amount of time. The best feat is proabably child lifting a lot of earth
At the very least he sunk the entire capital of Atlantis which should be City level which still qualifies as an upgrade past large building level

can`t be calced. Klarion did it in an unkown amount of time. The best feat is proabably child lifting a lot of earth
This is a good point. gradually sinking a continent over several years doesn't produce a high tier in terms of Watt.

Can somebody recheck the episode for further information?

Can somebody recheck the episode for further information?
On what?We clearly see clarion destroying the entire capital of Atlantis within moments so that’s still grounds for an upgrade above large building level

I’m pretty sure the child raising a gigantic piece of earth and slamming it onto clarion is above large building level

I am fine with an upgrade based on that, but we need some kind of timeframe for sinking the continent of Atlantis, if somebody is going to be able to calculate it.

I am fine with an upgrade based on that, but we need some kind of timeframe for sinking the continent of Atlantis, if somebody is going to be able to calculate it.
The only mention of said feat is in the clip I posted above. Since they’re still in the bubble after he sinks it and the color of the sky remains the same it could have been minutes

As a note, Klarion doesn't scale to the full yield of this feat. He was empowered by all the Lords of Chaos. However in this same episode, Klarion is shocked that Child is so much more powerful than him, implying all Lords of Chaos should be equal. Child also reveals she's empowered by all the other Lords of Chaos. I believe there are seven, so he should scale to 1/7th of the calc.

Was it stated outright that Klarion was empowered by all the lords of chaos when sinking Atlantis?

That's ... a good point. I interpreted it as such that because the lords demanded more and then they glowed that they gave Klarion more power. We also see that they can do as much with Child. But it seems that it isn't directly stated.

Okay.

Is somebody here willing to supply a link to some visual evidence of the relevant feats, so our calc group members can try to calculate them?

Hmm, interesting.

Admittedly I didn't want to be spoiled by this new series but it's fine :p

Who wants to calculate which one? Or should I?

Last edited:
It would be good and appreciated if you handle it.

Thank you. The results can probably be applied then.

I mean you could measure the size of the continent of Atlantis in comparison to South America
I mean the size of Atlantis isn't the issue, I'm just not sure how to calculate it sinking. Just the energy of it dropping into the sea floor? The energy of all the water covering the land?

I mean the size of Atlantis isn't the issue, I'm just not sure how to calculate it sinking. Just the energy of it dropping into the sea floor? The energy of all the water covering the land?
Maybe calculate the energy needed to move the continent in general? Not sure if that would be exclusive to lifting strength tho.

Perhaps you can ask a few other calc group members for help?

Do you have any ideas @M3X ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back