• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You'll need a Miracle to pass Math! - Gerard Valkyrie (Bleach) vs Evariste Galois (Choujin Sensen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their playstyles are simple. Yet they keep on shrugging off the main characters' final attacks. And they possess one of the most surprising and dangerous powers to have existed. Math vs Miracle !!! French vs Greek!!

Both using their Small Country forms - Low 6-B forms

Evariste
Gerard-valkyrie
If the speed is too unfair I'll equalize it.

Can someone give a clear P and A explanation for evariste.mainly [Four Dimensional Leeches]: Attacks from the fourth dimension which completely eradicates the being that is consumed Infinite Dimensional Worm [Death Adder] Cancels Regenerationn that could work through dimensional walls with this ability could manipulate dimensions.thanks ^_^

Evariste dies after getting shot in the stomach xD

Seriously though, I think Evariste has that. I don't think Gerard can regen after being dispersed through higher dimensional space, which is what Evariste can do from how I understand his abilties.

@Yomi

Manga panels are displayed. The regenerator he could defeat could heal from being eradicated from nothing, or at least into another dimension. And the next ability he uses triumphs that. Although then again the issue is that if he gets a hit. I added pictures and manga panels to explain his ability on the page.

Anyway here are some extra panels

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/l8X1mNr7LN...xB6cb4N9QPLTaozSg=s0?title=012_1474149208.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/8gixQOjTHT...9TMhvlmFVknMCt4-Q=s0?title=013_1474149208.png

And then the second one

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/0iJEx9cQ-H...wHOSvvDA6V-Cg_6dQ=s0?title=016_1474149208.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/ndceSWw7zm...OeAUmR5hAJkT6G3MQ=s0?title=017_1474149208.png

Divide by Infinity and some other complex Mathematical thing... Well anti anti anti regen basically.

@Donttalk

So Gerard stole his girl? Kek.

And I guess not even a miracle can save you from Math.

Well, he could DOOOOOOOOODGE

Or since those things are only on the ground he could keep to the air, but then again he can't stay there if he wants to kill Evariste. Either way he has a fighting chance if he hits those things before they hit back.

Gerard does have Heilg Bogen for range damage and hoffnung for damge reflection.what will that accomplish against evariste?

Well, Heilg Bogen can be reflected by Evariste's... reflection. But good call on Hoffnung! It does deal heavy damage. If Evariste uses his leeches against that he'll definitely take the same damage and probably die. However since he always initiates with his spatial warping feathers.... I don't think Hoffnung reflects haxx seing as what happened with Toshiro though.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Well, Heilg Bogen can be reflected by Evariste's... reflection. But good call on Hoffnung! It does deal heavy damage. If Evariste uses his leeches against that he'll definitely take the same damage and probably die. However since he always initiates with his spatial warping feathers.... I don't think Hoffnung reflects haxx seing as what happened with Toshiro though.
I think hoffnung's powers ceases to function when it freezes.that's why toshiro's hax didn't work iirc

Makes sense. Well even if that haxx is reflected back to Evariste, it won't be too much for him since he applies it to himself to dodge.

If Evariste doesn't start off with his worms and/or Gerard doesn't fly his chances increase

If reversed for either, Gerard's chances increase

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Makes sense. Well even if that haxx is reflected back to Evariste, it won't be too much for him since he applies it to himself to dodge.

If Evariste doesn't start off with his worms and/or Gerard doesn't fly his chances increase

If reversed for either, Gerard's chances increase
Yep.also this thing about him stopping regen is also worrying.pls explain this xD

Well think of it this way

His weaker worms can eradicate you to the point of wiping you completely. Cue this girl being able to completely regenerate from that by forming a body out of existence.

And yet... His infinite worm basically lolnopes that body regen

Well i mean the leftover reishi gerard can use to come back.as evariste is from another verse and he has no knowledge of reishi will he still find out about that?

How good will that do?

Which is typically what's said for any other Gerard match where his opponent can't take him down. The opposite isn't true here that he gets stomped. He has a chance, just less likely to win.

I don't think Gerard has adaptation he can convert damage into size. And against someone who can counter his regen it's pretty much useless. For me this is a stomp.

They both have the capacity to take down the other. Gerard still has range and AOE and flight to fall back into when things become dire and I dont think hes stupid enough not to realize he can cut off the part that cant regenerate and replace it.

Evariste can take him down with hax Gerard can take him down with pure force and DC advantage

Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back