• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even immortals find Math boring - Evariste Galois (Choujin Sensen) vs Fujiwara no Mokou (Touhou)

Mokou got sick of homework. Some French guy trying to be suave meets the tomboy. Mokou decides she's pissed off by anyone who talks about math. Evariste is not fond of idiotic girls who would claim he's an asshole. Cue the fight beginning.

High end Evariste vs Low End Mokou . Speed equalized. Both have minimal knowledge on what the other could do

I'll make this guy popular I swear.

If it's too unfair bonus rounds are given

Bonus 1 - Evariste gets Zeno's powers

Bonus 2 - Evariste gets Yuri's powers

Bonus 3 - Both powers

Mind explaining what Evariste is capable of doing?i don't have much insight towards that game/anime's change

Spatial manipulation by warping and splitting himself into various forms and then recombining. He can do this to the enemy (check the pics on his profile unless they got deleted) and they tend to end up dead and assembled into a cross.

Can reflect projectiles or probably most attacks.

And can summon anti regenerator worms that are either small or kinda like Tresher Mawers that would probably permanently put down Mokou.

But with Zeno's powers he can clone himself infinitely (but dies if the real one dies) and has the ability to make space seemingly infinite.

Yuri just gives him fire powers that become more potent the more damage he takes

Seems too OP.If the anti-regen worms work on Mokoukou, she's screwed.She will be some souls wandering around.Is fire his weakness,I remembered Mokou is capable of manipulating white flames

Note:Will the anti-regen worms be useful after her death?Because if that won't do the job,Mokou will be back in One piece.If that's so,it's inconclusive (though I kinda lean on Evariste)

Anti regen worms can be dodged and burnt tho. But they are spammable.

Fire isn't his weakness but he develops a bit of a resistance to it.

I'm sure the worms would work just fine.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:

I meant will the worms still stick to her body after her first 'death' if Mokou didn't do the incinerator technique?

Since Mokou literally revives by burning everything around her she should be fine
If so,I will vote Mokou (or inconclusive if she can't beat him) because she cannot die(Anti regenerated worm probably won't work if she does that every time)

Round 1 :Mokou wins probably via real fire Danmaku (harmful)

Round 2: Inconclusive (if Mokou doesn't have the fire power to do so)

Round 3: Inconclusive (see round 2)

Juggerton said:

I meant will the worms still stick to her body after her first 'death' if Mokou didn't do the incinerator technique?
no because thats not how the Horai elixer works.

shes not regenerating the old body but making a brand new body each time she dies.

Alice in the extra stage boss of mokou says this

ÒüäÒüñÒééµÇØÒéÅÒü¬ÒüäÒüºÒéêÒüØÒéôÒü¬ÒüôÒü¿ÒÇé

õ©ìÞÇüõ©ìµ¡╗Òü»ÒÇüÞéëõ¢ôÒéƵì¿ÒüªÒéïõ║ïÒÇé

Ú¡éÒü«Òü┐Òüîµ£¼õ¢ôÒü¿Òü¬ÒéèÒÇüµû░ÒüùÒüäÞéëõ¢ôÒéÆþöƒÒéüÒéï
ÒéêÒüåÒü½Òü¬Òéïõ║ïÒéêÒÇé

Ú¡éÒü»ÕñºÒüìÒüòÒéƵîüÒüƒÒü¬ÒüäÒüïÒéëÒÇüÕÑ¢ÒüìÒü¬µëÇÒü½
µû░ÒüùÒüäÞéëõ¢ôÒéÆÚÇáÒéïÒÇé

ÚÇåÒü½Ú¡éÒéÆÕñ▒ÒüúÒüƒÞéëõ¢ôÒü»ÒüÖÒüÉÒü½µ╗àÒüÂÒüºÒüùÒéçÒüå´╝ƒ

"Why would you always wonder something like that?

Immortality is like casting away the physical body.

Your soul alone is what you actually are,
and it's able to produce a new body.

Souls don't have a particular size, so they ca
create a new body wherever they like.

Conversely, a body without a soul would perish rather quickly, right?"

Yuyuko says this:

"Þô¼ÞÄ▒Òü«Þû¼ÒéÆÚú▓ÒéôÒüáõ║║ÚûôÒü»õ©ìÞÇüõ©ìµ¡╗Òü½Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé

ÒüØÒü«õ©ìÞÇüõ©ìµ¡╗Òü«õ║║ÚûôÒü«þöƒÒüìÞéØÒéÆÚúƒÒüÖÒü¿ÒÇü

ÒüØÒü«õ║║Òééõ©ìÞÇüõ©ìµ¡╗Òü½Òü¬ÒéïÒÇé

ÒüØÒü«þöƒÒüìÞéØÒéÆõ║íÚ£èÒüîÚúƒÒüÖÒü¿……´╝ƒ

µ¡╗Òü¡Òü¬Òüäõ║íÚ£èÒüîþöƒÒü¥ÒéîÒéïÒéÅÒÇé

ÒüØÒüùÒüªÒÇüÞô¼ÞÄ▒Òü«Þ╝¬Õ╗╗Òü»þÁéÒéïÒÇé
µêÉõ╗ÅÒééÞ╗óþöƒÒééÕç║µØÑÒü¬ÒüäÒüùÒÇüÞû¼ÒééþÂÜÒüïÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

Òü¥ÒüüÚúƒÒü╣Òü¬ÒüæÒéîÒü░ÒüäÒüäÒéôÒüáÒüæÒü®Òü¡ÒÇé"

"A human who has drunk the Hourai Elixir will become unable to age or die.

If another human eats that immortal human's guts,

that person too will never age and never die.

And if a ghost eats them...?

An undying ghost will be born.

Thus, the cycle of Hourai ends. They'll never achieve nirvana
or reincarnate, and the elixir will stop along with them.

Well, I guess it'd be fine if you didn't eat them."

Mokou on the subject

Þô¼ÞÄ▒Òü«Þû¼ÒÇüõ║║ÚûôÒü»µ▒║ÒüùÒüªÕÅúÒü½ÒüùÒüªÒü» Òü¬ÒéëÒü¼þªüÕ┐îÒü«Þû¼ÒÇé

õ©ÇÕ║ªµëïÒéÆÒüáÒüùÒéâÒÇüÕñºõ║║Òü½Òü¬ÒéîÒü¼ÒÇé õ║îÕ║ªµëïÒéÆÒüáÒüùÒéâÒÇüþùàÞïªÒééÕ┐ÿÒéîÒéïÒÇé

õ©ëÕ║ªµëïÒéÆÒüáÒüùÒéâ……ÒÇü

ÒüèÕëìÚüöÒééµ░©ÚüáÒü«ÞïªÞ╝¬Òü½µé®ÒéÇÒüîÒüäÒüä´╝ü

"The Hourai Elixir is a forbidden medicine

that should never be consumed by humans.

With a single touch, you will never become an adult.
With a second touch, you will forget all disease and illness.

With a third touch... Your souls will forever churn in torment!"

if this is a battle to incap

Evariste Galois could possibility win but a battle of the death is pointless. Junko has a way to "kil"l horai elixer In theory. but shes never done it so were not even sure if she would beable to. as the protagonist of touhou 15 stopped her atempt on Change's life, if it was even indanger to begin with is another question.

Back