• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Youka Naze VS Tchernobog

After. His essence remains inside the body until said body is killed, and (barring possession) it can't do anything without a host.

Maze pretty much never tried to do physical combat so having her get atomized is out

Soul Destroying orbs and BFR and overall versatility should give Tchernobog the win overall

Can it possess her tho?

1. Not really. He has other combat-applicable matter hax that doesn't require physical contact of any kind.

3. Probably, since she doesn't seem to have resistance to that. Or resistance to anything even close.

Just so you know I'm not lying.

"In the Hall of the Epiphany, a temple that spans the chasm between the worlds, the four remaining Chosen stand at the forefront of a procession of worshippers. Tchernobog's presence is felt more than seen-the great, frigid weight of a hunger that spans millennia. He speaks in a cacophony of voices stolen from the dead, summoning the Chosen to the center of the sacrificial ring. They stand before the Dark God, united by a sudden, inexplicable sense of doom.
A wordless cry rises up from the seething shadows, one voice swallowed up by many until the hall resounds with them. The members of the procession behind the Chosen melt away in a gust of ethereal wind, extinguished like so many candle flames. There aren't even ashes to indicate they ever existed.''

~ Blood manual, The Story So Far

(Breathes In)

At this point, Imma have to say Mercer from Prototype is actually a pretty good match

Not joking, I legit forgot about him

Didn't you say that was a stomp in Tchernobog's favor back when I asked you about it? Before knowing about the above feat?

...Or was that DMUA? Shit, I can't even remember anymore.

Welp, if the match is happening, you should be the one to make it. I've made like three Tchernobog matches within the last two days. And I'm getting tired of debating in my own threads.

Back