• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You fight like a younger man... admirable, but mistaken.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Human Choze vs Bane (The Dark Knight Trilogy)

Speed is equalized, battle takes place in the super fight arena.

Who wins and why?

Choze:

Bane:

Inconclusive: 1

Bane is superior to Batman in martial arts, you'll have to give a bit more reasoning than that

Sorry if this is treading into a necro, but I like this fight.

Considering that Dave has a Wall level feat that seems more impressive than Bane's, and was easily bested by Monster!Rosie, who was one-shot by Choze, I say that Choze is far physically superior.

However, Bane's intelligence advantage and likely comparable if not superior skill, plus Choze's extreme arrogance could even the odds.

Inconclusive for me.

Choze win

I think Choze can break head him off like Monster Rosie

Human Choze>>>>>>>Monster Rosie (Tiger Level>>>Dave>Wall Level=Bane

Another slightly late bump. Also, would Bane's vastly superior intelligence, skill, and experience not be enough to overcome that AP gap?

Bane isn't more skiiled than Choze

And the differences bwetween Choze and Bane is way too high that Choze one shot him effortlessly

Bane's best feat is make tiny holes in concrete pillar with several punches while going all out.

12 year old Saitama tank worse,even a fodder like him can do much more damage and Choze one shot a monster which stronger than him

I do think Bane is more skilled, seeing as he's been fighting for his life in that pit for his entire life, and matched Bruce Wayne, who had trained with the greatest assassin on earth, among others.

But you're probably right about the AP gap being far too great.

Back