• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You are Isekaied to the Re:Zero World, what do you do?

Now for some basic rules for this small game.
  1. You arrive exactly 1 month before Subaru's arrival in the world. Your location is a random location in Lugnica City
  2. You can understand what people say, but you need to learn how to read on your own. Whether you want the dub voices or sub voices for the characters is up to you.
  3. If you have any crippling ailements, damages or conditions, like extreme allergy, a broken leg or ungodly poor vision or other impairments, you can just assume they're gone, healed or set to average human level when you're Isekaied. It'd be kind of pointless to be unable to do anything upon on arrival after all.
  4. You keep whatever knowledge you already have of the series so far.
Upon arrival, you also got a random power to start of with, click on this and it will roll a random power for you to get. If you want to do it manually, just enter the powerlisting wiki and click "Random page" under the "explore" option.

Other than that, you are free to go anywhere and do anything you want in the world. What do you do?

ReZero-kara-Hajimeru-Isekai-Seikatsu-Shin-Henshuu-ban_13.29_2020.01.01_12.56.29_stitch.jpg

Oh ok I got this

Anyway I point out all the logical inconsistencies in the world and watch it explode the end

I uhhh don't know what I got? I'll just be chillin and go adventuring maybe? probably a bad idea so maybe I make a name for myself and get elected by the noble faction there or something

I got quite literal Plot Armor, PIS and Inconsistencies on my side, so luckily, I won't die or ever be defeated really, but unfortunately I will end up ruining the story of Re:Zero if I involve myself with it in any way what-so-ever.

Pandora is going to have damn field day trying to figure how to deal with me, if I am as much as present she just straight up can't win. (and then resign herself to becoming an alchoholic when she realizes she can't)

I guess there isn't much to say, as strong as characters like Reinhard, Satella, Regulus and Pandora are, they are really outside their pay-grade here, stupid plot holes are just way too strong for any of them to handle.

I am a ******* god?

Edit: https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Giant_Mage_Physiology

Second try: I am a ******* god again?

Third try: https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Omnireplication

Why is this happening to me, I would create a infinite army of myself or be rich via creating infinite super duper op weapons for anyone

Last edited:
Wasnt this supposed to be a what would you do in the rz world?
Well i will take the first power i got aka Authors authority, then since i love Emilia i would grab a boy of 17 with black hair from another world becuz it would be an isekai that way, and then i will give him some form of time related power and immortality or heck might as well mash those 2 up, time related immortality, so that he can be an op protag and protect Emilia (aka peak female aka perfection). This way she would be protected from all harm, honestly dont care what happens to that boy but i will try to make it so he can keep a minimum level of sanity perhaps. Oh and i should also get a random girl cucked by the mc becuz he likes perfection(EMT) so everybody knows who is better.

Then maybe just maybe i will add some form of story or plot, but thats unlikely i am just making this for fun
10 yrs and an anime with 2 seasons, a movie, an OVA, 31 LNs, 4 vols of manga and over 200 side stories later
Yeah now lets see how i can make Subaru suffer in even more horrifying and gruesome ways

Well I'm ******, aren't I?

I can literally bring the story to a conclusion and end Subaru's suffering lol.

Round 2 is pretty good. I get elemental intangibility in this package so I almost can't die. And disease immunity, would that protect me from the Ulgarm's curse?
Is it safe to assume my Weak Force attacks are 8-B even if I'm physically still 10-B? Even if they aren't that still gives me some good dura negging abilities.

Thriving unless Satella, Reinhard, or some other massively OP character has a counter for it, but then again I don't really wanna do anything very ambitious, just live on the lower end of the top 5% or so and have a good job and home life within a fair stable world

less go math hax

Be in a paradox

Back