• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V999

He/Him
Kimetsu no Yaiba VS Senran Kagura

• Speed are equalized
• Burst Homura is used
• Crimson Homura is restricted
• Yoriichi : 2 Tons, likely higher
• Homura : 7.61 Tons, higher with Frantic Mode
images

Yoriichi : 1 (@Rikimarox2)

Homura :

Inconclusive : 1 (@Hagane_no_Saiyajin)

images

images

Last edited:
Yeah Yoriichi should out skill, but Homura has 3,8× AP advantage and also has higher lifting strength

With Yoriichi’s level of skill, she isn’t really going to be able to make use of those stats and he just wears her down at worst.

Okay, I may be lost here, but what allows Homura to even fight Yorichii? His passive aura causes internal bleeding and lacerations—So he doesn’t actually need to use his physical ability to put Homura down—She’ll end herself in a bleed out. On top of that, the Selfless State puts a damper (not blocks, but limits), her extrasensory perception, and in a speed equal her physicality doesn’t matter because Transparent World gives him precognition, as well as enhances his reactions by slowing the world down from his perspective. His Breathing Style also allows for defense against projectiles, as well as attacking at range. And this is ignoring that the skill gap was probably wide enough that him without the powers could probably still have worked around the disadvantage in strength and durability. Really, I think Yorichii has this in the bag.

Homura is straight up not touching Yoriichi and its not even debateable. Yoriichi outskills to hell and back and transparent world seals the deal.

AP is, within reason, irrelevant when the skill gap is so big you could drive your momma a whole us carrier lengthwise through. Yoriichi takes his time carving her up while she isnt landing a single hit.

I dont see how Homura stands a chance at all? Yoriichi outskills badly already and Transparent World makes it literally impossible for Homura to ever land a hit on Yoriichi. He outpredicts, sees Homura in slow-motion and will know her physical specs better than she herself ever could.

Not sure why there isn't much information. There's plenty of information here, and from what I'm seeing, Homura ain't touching Yoriichi, ever. A 3.8x AP gap is big, but it's not nearly enough to one shot Yoriichi or make parrying/blocking impossible. Hell, I'm pretty sure even a 6-7x AP gap still wouldn't be enough if the skill gap is that large.

Homura is not touching Yoriichi. Yoriichi FRA.

Not sure why there isn't much information. There's plenty of information here, and from what I'm seeing, Homura ain't touching Yoriichi, ever. A 3.8x AP gap is big, but it's not nearly enough to one shot Yoriichi or make parrying/blocking impossible. Hell, I'm pretty sure even a 6-7x AP gap still wouldn't be enough if the skill gap is that large.
I say that because we only see Yoriichi's aura only work on a demon character who's stronger than him, and do we see that Yoriichi is skilled enough to overcome Homura?

This is a stomp. The only way for Yoriichi to lose this is if you tie him up, restrain his senses and take his sword away (And even then I argue Yoriichi could still keep dodging thanks to Transparent World). Homura is straight up not touching Yoriichi, unless you whip out some crazy skill feats.

This is a stomp. The only way for Yoriichi to lose this is if you tie him up, restrain his senses and take his sword away (And even then I argue Yoriichi could still keep dodging thanks to Transparent World). Homura is straight up not touching Yoriichi, unless you whip out some crazy skill feats.
evrn then Yoriichi would find a way to outskill.

Back