• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoon-seok Combat Intelligence Revision

Rikimarox2

He/Him
We have **** all for combat IQ standards, but damn those threads still made me wanna do it.

Here's the profile

To start off, I'd assume Combat Intelligence is somewhat similar to the normal one, ie:
Genius: Individuals with an exceptional capacity for knowledge and intelligence, usually in one area of varying depth. This level of intellect is the level of real-world geniuses, polymaths, and genuinely extremely prominent intellectuals, and, in the absence of better feats, should be the default intelligence category for fictional characters with exceptional or superhuman intelligence.
The description itself states that the Genius level is the level of Real-Life people, ie things people could achieve. Normally, in combat, I'd assume that means someone who masters many forms of martial arts, wins every competition, very good with a gun or smth idk... something that a real life genius can do.

However, when things reach beyond what a normal person can do, that's when we put Extraordinary Genius, at least, I assume so based on the descriptions.

I'd love to list every single feat of Yoon-seok and explain why they are good, but we'd stay all night for that.

So, here's basically every combat feat that Yoon-seok did (In these keys. You can see the sandbox here, though it's very barebones):

Tldr; The best feats are: Fighting an exact clone of himself that was stronger than him (iirc), was made specifically for combat, has every single ability he has AND managed to make techniques with his abilities that the original didn't even know he can, and even after all of that, he proceeded to learn from the clone, made a technique that even the clone couldn't make, and defeated him. 2nd best feat is fighting a guy who made him two times weaker with an ability, and then incomparably weaker by stealing his abilities, and then Yoon-seok still managed to win despite the massive strength disparity.

Honorable feats mentions: 1. He can know what combat methods the people would use by looking at their weapons, armors, etc... 2. Can learn an entirely new martial arts while only fighting once in his life, and proceeded to beat the living shit out of the guy who made the martial art. 3. Copied another martial art so flawlessly, made it even better than the original, to the point the guy who made it said they could only hope to achieve this level and perfection in their lifetime. 4. Was basically showered with droplets of blood that can explode, and he was surrounded by it. The dude managed to anticipate them, and dodge all of them, somehow.

I'm not sure if this is enough for E.G, because going off pure vibes, I think I should be a staff, but I'm waiting for other people's opinion. It's fine if E.G is not accepted, but I'd assume At Least Genius is acceptable.

Back