• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yomika vs. Baba

So what stops Yomika from pulling an Azzy and getting out of bed?

Full Power Baba passively erases Yomika, nuking the world and himself in the process.

Paradoxically enough, Base Baba would actually have better chances.

I mean you'd probably want to reduce the starting distance too because Yomika can't do much at 4 km away except Waking Up, which she doesn't start with in-character.

Either way though, base Baba would most likely rush for something like YOMIKA IS MOVE and disable it, incapacitating her. And I don't think Yomika can kill Baba before that happens, given she'd go for the hair attack first.

I swear if the only match involving a YN character that gets added ever is a fight involving Baba.

No immunities or resistances?

Baba does anything within the span of a second or less to win.

Possession, void hax, transmutation, sleep hax, breaking her properties, etc.

Well if Baba does anything lethal he loses, plus Baba does need to reach the words in order to **** her up.

But since Baba's way of dealing with her would just be to incap, do think he wins.

Ah, I see. Then there's law based sleep hax and breaking her properties.

He can move 9 times per second relative to the text's size, which he is usually scaled to. 9 moves is a lot to baba and is enough for him to run a circle around a text block and then some. That's why his moves will normally take between a ninth of a second to a second, sometimes more, but not a lot more.

For this reason and the above reasons, I vote Baba.

I mean speed's equalized so it's not like speed will matter here.

...Why is speed even equalized? Just make Baba Peak Human and Yomika Superhuman.

It literally doesn't matter in Baba's case. Baba's speed is always equivalent to his size which is always equivalent to the text block's size. "9 moves" always takes a second for Baba no matter what.

Because full Baba passively kills Yomika, which triggers the Low 2-C and kills Baba.

Base Baba would just incap.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Because full Baba passively kills Yomika, which triggers the Low 2-C and kills Baba.
Base Baba would just incap.
Wouldn't abstract existence precisely stop the low 2-C from even harming her?

No.

Baba is only abstract over the space of a single universe.

Low 2-C destroy the entire space-time of said universe. Baba never had to deal with anything like that.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
No.
Baba is only abstract over the space of a single universe.

Low 2-C destroy the entire space-time of said universe. Baba never had to deal with anything like that.
Wait a second, having high enough AP allows you to bypass abstract existence? I didn't actually know it worked like this. not denying it or anything, i'm just surprised.

Not sheer AP, but sheer DC yes.

A concept like Baba's can only be assumed to exist in the space it has shown to. And destroying said space entirely (thus, with a Low 2-C nuke here) would also get rid of the concept in it, even if you didn't directly affect it.

Back