• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yomi vs Devimon

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
Battle of the demons!

• Victory via Death/Permanent Incapacitation
Who comes out on top? Reasoning for victory is mandatory.

Sadly, Devimon's AP doesn't scale to his durability (got rekt by Angemon fairly easily), so he's a total glass cannon.

Yomi takes this, I believe.

Edit: Theirs also the fact that Devimons country feat is kind of taken out of context, in reality he's most likely Small City level with one technical Country feat.

That Country level feat was actually before he absorbed Ogremon, so he'd be a bit higher than that. Devimon has pretty easily soloed and blitzed the Champion level Digimon, to his speed should be at least Sub-Rel. And Angemon was amped by the power of EVERY Champion Digidestined they had, and he still only won due to Angemon's type advantage doing the 3x normal damage.

I rewatched a bit of the Devimon arc earlier for clips, and yeah I agree that he should be higher. He's casually above the DigiDestine, who are all stronger than Meramon who has a casual Small City feat.

Blitzing someone doesn't actually make you that much higher in speed, actually. Plus, the champions are on the low end of Hypersonic regardless.

Looking at Yomi, the only thing I see that could do massive amounts of damage to Devimon is The Ancient Devil Spell Teardown Shock Absorber: Also known as Demon Energy Absorption Wall, Yomi creates a spherical barrier that allows him to absorb demon energy.

Except for the fact that Devimon isn't a Demon or a Devil, he's a Fallen Angel.

Well, we know Devimons durability is higher than Low 7-B, but the extent is unknown. Realistically it be around Low-ish City level though. Yomi could just brute force Devimon to death.

Darkanine said:
Well, we know Devimons durability is higher than Low 7-B, but the extent is unknown. Realistically it be around Low-ish City level though. Yomi could just brute force Devimon to death.
Weren't the BoS Champions City Level back then?

Back