• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoh vs Talion

Yoh's Soul Manipulation beats out the Bright Lord easily and exorcises him, then watches Talion's throat wound reappear and Talion starts bleeding out, then summons the OS:Spirit of the Sword and crushes Talion under a sword the size of a building.

Fumon Tonkou also lets him casually sidestep all of Talion's attacks, Furyoku Nullifies the Spirit arrows or sends them back at Talion, and Yoh outranges him.

Like seriously. This is a guy being possessed who will die if he isn't possessed vs a guy who exorcises spirits for a living.

Going for Yoh here.

Yoh exorcises the bright lord with relative ease through soul manipulation and cleans up what's left of Talion. I guess I was right. I'm changing my vote.

Yoh wins this due to very scenario specific hax.

Back