• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs The Fateless One

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pringles Man fights an Amnesiac RPG Protagonist who once stole taxpayer money from Rhode Island .

Both at 6B. Almighty is activated.

Speed Equalised.

Starting Distance is 100 metres. Location is an Olympic Athletics Stadium.

Fateless One's character and behaviour is player determined, so I'm making him bloodlusted.

Yhwach in character and willing to kill , or incapacitate if necessary.

Yhwach :

The Fateless One : 2 (AppleLord, Litentric Teon)

Inconclusive: 5 (KazuiK, Malikobama1, DragonEmperor23, Iapitus The Impaler, Jimboydejuan 12)

Who wins and why?

Inconclusive.

Yhwach can nullify all his abilities, but Fateless has resistance to fate manipulation, Fateless can not do anything against Yhwach's immortality (Rewrite his own death), Yhwach could Bate Fateless or absorb it but I'm still inconclusive about it.

Just a pointer. If Yhwach were to somehow die, Fateless One would consume his soul instantly and gain his abilities. If Yhwach were to somehow come back from that(which I doubt), he would have to fight Fateless who now has Yhwach's abilities and the Sternritters'. As TFO is bloodlusted, he will not hesitate to use those abilities.

Also, I'm doubtful that Yhwach would be able to rewrite his own death, especially as TFO's fate hax makes it fated for enemies to die at his hands and his fate manip resist makes imposing a future on him difficult.

via looking at FTO he will understand his powers and null it.

Bleach-5377497
I remember playing this Kingdom of Amalur game although I never finished it..on his profile, it states he is immune to fate based precognition or reading his future. But Yhwach doesn't have fate based precognition so can you explain to me how it will be effective against The Almighty?

Looked at the page you posted. It seems Almighty is pretty useless here. Yhwach can see everything and anything that could happen in future, hereby letting him know what abilities his opponents have, allowing him to use and null them. However, Fateless One's fate(or future if you will) is unwritten. Only the Fateless One or someone with a higher dimensional level of fate manip(since Tirnoch controlled the fate of at least 2 universes-mortal plane and Nishkaru plane- and was still unable to influence his fate) can decide how his future is going to go. Almighty depends on Yhwach seeing the future but as Fateless One has no future other than the one he'll decide on when the time comes, all attempts to see the future fail if he is somehow involved. If Yhwach uses Almighty, he'll see a blank void. Hence, he's not powernulling here.

If it were some other kind of precog like mind reading or reading movements etc., it would work. However, Almighty's specific mechanism isn't going to work against TFO.

If it seems bad, I'll make Yhwach 6A since he's only doing 0.01% damage to TFO anyway. What is the magnitude difference in AP between 6B and 6A for Yhwach?

Does Yhwach have access to the other sternritter abilities and Yama bankai? because TBH the way your describing this character makes it look like a spite thread.

TBH I don't know this quite a battle due to how FTO fate based power works..

Yhwach with all his abilities would be a massive spite

A fateshift is when TFO attacks at the threads of fate around any character. This causes time to slow and any attacks done during this period do increased damage. Once the character is sufficiently weakened, their threads of fate start to unravel and TFO is now free to shape the destiny of the character as he wishes. In combat, he always makes it fated for the character to die at his hands but strong enough characters should be able to defeat him before he makes them unravel. Here's a standard usage of Fateshift . Provided, Yhwach can deal with the time slow and getting attacked at his fate, he can defeat TFO. Watch the linked video in TFO's profile for fateshifting to see how it works. TFO also needs to actually kill Yhwach to use his soul consuming and power absorbtion.

I'm considering giving Yhwach 6A because TFO has an amulet which provides 99.99% damage reduction of the physical and magical kind. Also, provided TFO is not involved in it, Yhwach can still use the Almighty for stuff like teleportation. He also has flight and a range advantage.

All things considered, I don't think its spite even in their 6B keys.

I'll wait and see other opinions, although OOC Yhwach does have an existence erasing and 15,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit Bankai in his pocket.

Sankt Altar should also still be on the table.

Wow this is probably the most interesting battle I've seen in a while. I dont know how ywach can get past the fateless ones Regenerationn, or attack reflection, time manipulation, and nigh invulnerability to physical attacks,status effect inducement.

What can the Fateless ones do with their mind manipulation? And their soul manipulation?

Also, has Yhwach ever rewound his own death? I can't recall.

He fought and defeated enemies who had mind control and consumed their souls to gain the experience and abilities of the slain foes. Its mainly mind control(and sometimes used for persuation) and his soul manip is consuming souls.

Yhwach can use Almighty to get to a future where he did not die, if he dies.

Does Yhwach have any resistance to mind control though? I don't recall him having such. Couldn't the fateless one simply mind control him so he doesn't use the Almighty? If he can't change their future then I don't think he'd be able to stop it.

The Almighty is mostly useless here as an offensive move(mostly, as there's still ways to use it, just that Yhwach has limited options now). Idk if Yhwach has resistance to mind hax or not. Probably not as its not listed in his profile.

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back