• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Sephiroth

Hellscream

He/Him
Low 2-c Yhwach with sternritter schrifts vs 2-c sephiroth
Speed equalized

Looked like an interesting matchup
1788350262743922f0a8b6966b009c3e.jpg
b07eead74c315c6287766abe8096b4d1.jpg

Can this affect 2-C?
Soul based, so yeah

But apparently Sephiroth has extremely high soul resistance if I remember correctly from the Aizen thread

Regardless, Sephiroth probably stomps here, just seeing Acausality Type 4 on his profile leads me to believe that.

Can this affect 2-C?
He doesn't have higher-D existence so yes.

Essentially what happens is Yhwach stands there and passively destroys Sephiroth if he doesn't have good enough soul resistance.
Soul based, so yeah

But apparently Sephiroth has extremely high soul resistance if I remember correctly from the Aizen thread

Regardless, Sephiroth probably stomps here, just seeing Acausality Type 4 on his profile leads me to believe that.
I mean, atoms in Bleach have souls so it'd be a big dick measuring contest.

I mean, atoms in Bleach have souls so it'd be a big dick measuring contest.
They do, but those souls aren't accepted to be 1-1 to a normal soul

So even if you wanted to argue that Yhwach soul crushed hundreds of trillions of cell souls, that doesn't equate to hundreds of trillions of normal souls, at least, not here it doesn't.

Not only spiritual beings have souls in bleach, even innatimate objects in bleach have souls, which yhwach can shape / alter to his will.
Considering this, yhwach's soul manip should be far higher if we take the size of soul society etc in consideration.

Back