• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Ren Fuji

isn't this a stomp in yhwach's favor via being hella superior to Ren in dura and AP? idk i want to see what others say

@Redgrave

Yhwach doesn't have anything to put Ren down with and vice versa due to the former's Future Manipulation. So ultimately I'm seeing this as inconclusive.

agh good point but i would like to point out that the guillotine literally can negate immortality via cutting yhwach's neck

@TISSG7

The problem is, I don't think Ren would be able to stop The Almighty from bringing Yhwach back. Sort of doubt that Eine Faust Scherzo or Finale would do anything here.

Scherzo would keep Yhwach dead if Ren manage to kill Yhwach with it. It basically says lolnope to something that make you not dead while normally you should. But Ren wouldn't be able to do something significant due to Yhwach's Almighty. I call inconclusive

scherzo only works if someone has died before maybe if Ren can kill him once scherzo might work due to being a revived person? It killed machina due to him being an eihejar

Yhwach has been defeated to the point where he need 900 years to regain his pulse and 90 to regain his intellect and another 9 for his power or something like that, but dunno if that count as dead.

idk but killing him once and he uses future manipulation to revive might be the death of him lol via scherzo

I mean machina has died before until reinhard & friends use their nazi shenanigans to revive themself and gave them various of shenanigans hax, so yeah that can work...lol.

if Ren can kill him once (most likely he can due to bypassing dura) then scherzo will permenantely put Yhwach down due to it's law

i think it works BEST on the undead or revived characters but still can kill people anyway

Ren is their mortal enemy
SkullKnight
KEK

So my vote most likely goes to Ren due to his hax capable of putting Yhwach down he just needs to kill him once and whip out Scherzo as i don't think he wouldn't do that due to fighting an undead so yeah leaning to Ren here

Not Jim Sterling said:
Well Yhwach can still use The Almighty to see what ren gonna do :/
the thing is that Yhwach affects the future and while he can see what he does i don't think he can do much while Ren can speed himself up to an unknown degree and breaking the guillotine won't kill him nor would scherzo as they don't contain his soul but…he in theory should have at least a thousand souls via being an LDO #13 so that might be a problem

Back