• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemme try to make sense of this:

-Yhwach has: Power Nullification, can undo his own death (Altrought he died anyway), some degree of reality warping. And some other powers that may not help him.

-Pyra has: Probably Manipulation, can negate durability, also has power nullification and reality warping. And some other powers that may not help her.

Yhwach is literally fightning a female clone of him, it's so hilarious. I think I will vote for Pyra since she can just bypass his durability, and plus according to SBA, if Yhwach dies once he dies for good, so he can't "undie".

Every power yhwach knows becomes his ally.

Power Intuition: Any power of which he "knows" will become his ally.

• Reactionary Power Immunity: That power will not only be unable to defeat him, but become unable to harm him in any way.

Theglassman12 said:
@Numbers Yhwach is resistant to power nullification.
I didn't say Pyra wins via power nullification though. I said she wins via durability negaton.

Wouldn't Pyra's time manipulation enable Pyra to pretty much blitz Yhwach; not sure how good her time manipulation is, but if she can truly stop time like Rex's profile implies, Pyra could win fairly easily. Though, I thought Numbersguy would know since he seems to have gotten farther than I have so far.

Also, Yhwach undoing his own death mostly depends on how he dies; for example, if he died do to getting stabbed in the chest, he could revive himself. But if he was beheaded for example, not sure if he regenerates from that as his regen is only Low-Mid. And if he was atomized or had his soul destroyed, he definitely can't undo his own death.

Well, like I said before Yhwach has fight someone with Power Nullification before, he even able to restore his power when Ichibei cut his power in half and that before he even use Almighty. He also can use sank altar to steal Pyra's power so Yhwach has multiple ways to power null.

Yhwach is no stranger to reality warping considering one of his underling can literally turn imagination into reality and get his power from Yhwach.

Time manipulation is good, but as I said before. Yhwach will see it with Almighty, and that actually will make Yhwach more serious against her since she's dangerous to him, we don't know if she gonna use it first.

His "resurrection" is not tied to his regen since he's been cut in half by Ichigo and turned into a black puddle here and I don't see how Pyra will atomize Yhwach, Soul destruction is not good enough as the soul is the main theme of Bleach and people take damage daily in their spirit form.

And if Yhwach can't resurrect according to SBA then all the character who win through resurrection like Kratos vs Accel should be remove then, beside Yhwach undoing his dead is only for worse case scenario in this fight as Pyra has to counter Yhwach's Almighty first that can possibly null her power and destroy her weapon through future.

If you need someone knowledgable on Xenoblade I'm your guy. Not gonna vote yet, as I know next to nothing about Bleach, so how does The Almighty work? Also, her Reality Warping is never shown on a large scale extent, just vague statements and small scale stuff, but is implied to be very potent. From what I've seen so far is that while Pyra can't kill him for good, I don't beleive that anyone has given reasons on how he could kill her....

EDIT: spelling

@Chartate

Basically Almighty give Yhwach abilities to see the future, power null, and decide the future if it's in realm of possibility. Or so they said.

For detailed information I recommend you check his page.

Some of the abilities on his profile are kind of plagiarized from Bleach wiki and may not be entirely accurate. Some of the staff are currently working on it, but it appears some of his abilities are going to be altered and/or downgraded.

Well yeah I guess she can kill him yes, not sure if Yhwach can keep down for good though, need to note that Yhwach's 6-A feat is very casual and he even absorb the power of Ichigo and the remaining sternritters (his underlings).

So he's pretty much way above his 6-A feat, and then again Yhwach can come back even after Ichigo cut him in half and turned into black puddles.

I'll throw my vote in as inconclusive. Pyra can't kill Yhwach due to The Almighty, but Pneuma Pyra has a 3x baseline feat fairly casuallt (destroyed 3 continents as the byproduct of her battle with Malos) and could distract him with Siren. Also, Pneuma is ridiculously smart. I know he has milenia of experiance, but by knowing the data of every Blade, she has at least hubdereds, if not thousands, years of experiance per blade (which there are tens of thousands if not MUCH higher)

to clarify a few things on the Xenoblade side: her empathic manipulation is so laughably weak (draws the attention of enemies to attack her, I would argue is not empathic manipulation but whatever. This is becasue you get aggro by dealing more damage, so I interperated it as "she is just becoming the biggest threat") that it would have no use here.

Her reality warping came when (spoilers for XBC2) she was able to change the properties of the things around her in her battle with Jin.
Pyra 1
Pyra2

Okay please leave at least 24 hour intervals between bumps; just a heads up.

Whoa,don't use caps lock too much mate,anyway counted.

-Yhwach : 6 (Dot,Homu,Katzu,Knight,Glass,Champ)

-Pyra : 2 (Dragon,Number)

-Inconclusive : 1 (Char)

-Yhwach : 6 (Dot,Homu,Katzu,Knight,Glass,Champ,Onracol)

-Yhwach : 7 (Dot,Homu,Katzu,Knight,Glass,Champ,Onracol)

Thanks Onracol..

Well,damn thats fast,now grace periode.

Yorokobe,Yhwach have a single win since the bleach downgrade,sorry Homura.

Next opponent for Pyra,Shiraishi Kaori from Arifureta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back