• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Necrozma

Bleach yhwach chapter 678 by abigail geckon-da6ksai
Hopefully this should be a fair fight...
Necrozma-Dawn Wings
Yhwach vs Necrozma

Speed is equalized

Soul King Yhwach, Necro is as pictured

Yhwach gets no sternritter powers unless needed

Starting distance: 500 Km

Necro votes:

Yhwach votes: 1

Inconclusive:

What hax makes this a stomp? I looked over his page and besides Almighty, a lot of everything else shouldnt be an issue for Dawn Necro to fight against.

<Besides Almighty

You answered your own question

He gets powernulled and stripped of most of his abilities before Yhwach does whatever

Almighty is all he needs,he power mills and gains resistance to said abilities.He can also decapicate Necrozma in an instant without even moving or just blow him up via thought.

Necro gets stomped. He gets Power Nulled. Although Sternritter moves are restricted so can Yhwach even kill Necrozma?

IIRC, Necro is resistant to power null, or has his own power null to negate anything that stops it's signature move, Moongiest Beam, which ignores durability too.

I don't think we scale Power Null like that iirc. But either way, only thing that doesn't get nulled would be Moongeist Beam. That's the only thing that resist Power Null.

I don't even know. Don't think we ever set a standard. I don't even know there is a level of resistance outside of Dimensional tiering or something.....I think...not too sure...

Conceptual manipulation was recently revamped to levels right? I think this ability should have levels as well cause it's quite powerful.

Likely. Although we usually say if you have power null (like say Akron), all the opponent's powers are nulled. That's in general.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I don't think we scale Power Null like that iirc. But either way, only thing that doesn't get nulled would be Moongeist Beam. That's the only thing that resist Power Null.
We do and we don't, we have no standard...

I see then assuming Necrozma isn't completely nullified what can Moongeist Beam do to him if he can gain resistance to it,see it coming via countless visions,and can well teleport away or decapitate necrozma?

Frantzy12 said:
I see then assuming Necrozma isn't completely nullified what can Moongeist Beam do to him if he can gain resistance to it,see it coming via countless visions,and can well teleport away or decapitate necrozma?
It won't kill him

I mean Yhwakawaka ain't dying anytime soon. He overwrite his death, but I dunno if Yhwach can actually kill Necrozma who is very high on the 5-B scale for Pokemon iirc.

I don't know what offensive hax he has with Almighty. All I know is Sternritter stuff, Future Shenanigans and Power Null.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I don't know what offensive hax he has with Almighty. All I know is Sternritter stuff, Future Shenanigans and Power Null.
Soul Destruction that works on people who resist destruction for one

>Yhwach can null conceptual hax

Uh, since when? Because nothing like this is listed or explained on Yhwach's page at all. I won't call NLF yet but what defined limit does Yhwach's power null even have?

>Resistance to Moongiest Beam

Thats just it though, Moongiest Beam can't be resisted as it specifically nulls anything that would come in to try and stop it. You'd either have to be resistant to durability nulling or just survive the attack. And even if it could, Yhwach would have to null the move first before gaining resistance.

Some thoughts from OP

Ichibe uses conceptual hax via Name Manipulation,Yhwach nulled everything he did including the erasure of his metaphysical name,power,and everything related to him.

He also nulled Ichibes existence erasure that also prevent reincarnation although he didn't get a chance to hit Yhwach with it cause he got 1 shot after he did the chant.

Back