• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

State of Mind: In Character

This is Base Momoshiki vs Eyes Closed Yhwach from His fight with Ichibei.

Momoshiki got his Rinnegan stab by a kunai. Yhwach if he manages to cut his arm off. Reishi is also from Nature, a few energy arrows and Momoshiki will turn into a frog.

Sure, either side can be damaged by the other, but if I recall and I am not being sarcastic, until Yhwach is unbanned here in VS Battles, he cannot be involved in any serious versus thread.

But wait, wouldn't that only be for Yhwach with The Almighty? This Yhwach doesn't use the Almighty and is essentially his base state. And speaking of which where is the list of banned Characters? I checked the Vs Rules and nada.

Yes. I'm still a bit new here. I even had a bit of trouble finding the Vs Rules. I mean I can check again incase i overlooked something.

Dekoshu said:
Really? No, seriously. Really?
Ok, so I had to go to "Discussion rules". But in defense of the this thread, it does say "Preferably" not to make any threads dealing with him and it seems that the rule was made in response to the Almighty.

Now, if this thread has to be closed then so be it, I wont argue. My bad.

Reishi are spiritual particles they wont turn Momoshiki to anything

That said assuming their speed is roughly equal momo has better hax and power enough to one shot no?

Coleworld12 said:
Reishi are spiritual particles they wont turn Momoshiki to anything

That said assuming their speed is roughly equal momo has better hax and power enough to one shot no?
Aren't energies equalize in battles. Regardless if not then Momoshiki won't be able to absorb then them, since you don't known what spiritual particles will do to him. Spiritual particles are spiritrons which are compare to Earths atoms.

No.

It's stated atoms do not mix well with it they aren't the same period.And if energy is equalized momo is asborbing anything Yhwach can dish out and sending it 2x more powerful.

And he can combine all 5 elements to bypass dura,turn him into a fruit(should work since Kinshiki is country lvl),use some gravity techs to stop him in his tracks or do so with black receivers then one shot.

He has many ways of winning this if Yhwach has no almighty..

Coleworld12 said:
No.

It's stated atoms do not mix well with it they aren't the same period.And if energy is equalized momo is asborbing anything Yhwach can dish out and sending it 2x more powerful.

And he can combine all 5 elements to bypass dura,turn him into a fruit(should work since Kinshiki is country lvl),use some gravity techs to stop him in his tracks or do so with black receivers then one shot.

He has many ways of winning this if Yhwach has no almighty..
>Reishi is spiritrons: http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/9/15-125.0/compressed/_manga_rain_bleach_ch125_05.jpg

Reishi isn't spiritual energy. So, no Momoshiki haves no feats of absorbing Spiritrons. Spiritual energy is Reiryoku by the way. You say Atom and reishi don't mix well, nothing says they can't mix. Ginjo explain that everything in the Human world had a soul even matter and objects, according to Kisuke when they create the portal to soul society the souls are made of spiritrons.

http://img.mymanga.me/12401211101481976082186388030.png

http://img.mymanga.me/9588677391976678835421776248.png

http://a.*************/store/manga/.../_manga_rain_bleach_ch070_08.jpg?v=1192378803

If energy is equalize Reishi should be the same as sage chakra since both come from nature. He combine the 5 elements after he absorb them because when Boruto aloud him to absorb them he shoot them back and wasn't able to do so again until that guy from the lab shoot him again.

The servant said like he did to his predecessor meaning only Ootuski can turn others into fruits, otherwise he would't need to extract Killer Bee chakra if he could eat him and the same with Naruto and Sasuke.

Black receivers stop chakra nerves, and Yhwach use blut vene controlling his blood to consume the receivers. Nice try.

After Momoshiki absorbs a Jutsu, he keeps it forever. He even Told Naruto and Co he can make an infinite number of Rasengan which is proof.

Mind you, He only absorbed Water, Lightning, Fire and a rasengan from boruto. Momoshiki still used earth and Wind style and even before absorbing the jutsu that Katatsuke and co shot at him he still used Lava release and Earth release which means he haa access to Wind Style, Fire Style and Earth Style at least. Remember, renegan gives you access to all elements.

As for whether or not he can absorb Spirit Particles, i think he can. I mean, he absorbed shadows of all things. What would make reishi based abilities any different?

And Sorry, I forgot what level Yhwach was listed as here. I spent sooo much time on other forums that I just assumed Yhwach was Multi-Continent+ at least due years of being exhausted about arguing it and everybody saying that he is.

I'm not sure whether this thread should be closed or not. The reason he is banned is because of his "lulz Almighty I win" but seeing as this is his base form I guess it's ok

Yhwach, in my opinion. Didn't find Momo all that impressive. I think Yhwach decently surpasses Momo in strength, speed, and possibly durability. If Naruto and Sasuke can pummel Momo, Yhwach certainly should be able to, given the fact he can clash blades almost equally with the strongest member of the royal guard.

Outside of physical ability, Yhwach possesses all standard and advance quincy techniques. On top of this, Yhwach has a bunch of personal abilities (barring the almighty, obviously.). If he felt the need, he could likely just absorb Momoshiki's own power through Sankt Alter. If this isn't enough, there's also the option of Yamamoto's Bankai. If I remember correctly, Zanka no Tachi can wrap it's user in a cloak of flames, which can't be seen unless willed by the user.

I doubt Momoshiki would notice this, since he didn't regularly use the byakugan in a fight while in character. He'd likely be reduced to ash long before noticing anything. Then again, Yhwach might not use Zanka no Tachi in character either. All in all, unless energy and speed is equalized, I personally think Yhwach takes this.

- sorry if my post is all jumbled up and stuff, i'm new here. x.x

Akiretsu said:
After Momoshiki absorbs a Jutsu, he keeps it forever. He even Told Naruto and Co he can make an infinite number of Rasengan which is proof.
Can you provide a link to where he says this? Because as I remember he was only able to use the element as soon as they were fire back at him. I don't remember a moment where he did without absorbing any Jutsu first. Let me remain you that Spirit Particles are different from spiritual energy and Momoshiki have no feat of absorbing them or what could they do to him. But if energies are equalize I think it shouldn't work for the reason above.

1.) On the prospect of Speed/Strength and Durability. Momoshiki was able to percieve Sasuke and Kinshiki's battle going so far as to say Kinshiki was sloppy. We then get to see His actually Fighting Ability as he's able to hold his own against Naruto and Sasuke so at the very least he's implied to be as good as Kinshiki. In terms of Strength, What feat exactly puts RG or Yhwach on Naruto and Sasuke's tier? I mean Durability Wise, Momoshiki did tank his own blast that Knocked out 100% BSM Naruto amped by Six Paths Chakra or SPSM (He didn't have the SM Rings) and that version of Naruto is not only superior The Last Naruto but also War Arc Naruto Pre-Ashura Avatar). So I doubt Yhwach takes it in Durability and Strength. Speed on the other hand, All these guys are MHS+. Even If Yhwach edges out, in terms of Travel speed, Momoshiki should still be able to match him in Reaction and Combat Speed though I will say the upper limits of Naruto's God Tiers reaction speed is a bit unquantifiable to my knowledge.

As far abilities go, Yhwach hasnt once used A SR ability. Even if he could this is in character he'd Literally Die before using them or Yamamoto's Bankai as shown in his battle with Ichibei. Sankt Alter will not work. Momoshiki will absorb it and send back a more potent version of it. If Yhwach wants his powers, he's gotta Grab Momoshiki the same as he did to Mimihagi and is currently about to do with Ichigo. Also, being this is In character, unless there is a reason Momoshiki is targeting you like he was with Naruto, he wont engage in h2h unless his other options are exhausted.

@Darksenritsu, I don't see Yhwach taking it for the reasons you stated.

Yhwach Should be roughly 2x faster then Momoshiki, (it's something like Mach 1800 for Momo to Mach 3993 For Yhwach iirc) though he has a massive AP advantage to Yhwach here..

Can you provide a link to where he says this? Because as I remember he was only able to use the element as soon as they were fire back at him. I don't remember a moment where he did without absorbing any Jutsu first. Let me remain you that Spirit Particles are different from spiritual energy and Momoshiki have no feat of absorbing them or what could they do to him. But if energies are equalize I think it shouldn't work for the reason above.

1.)It's in the battle with Naruto and Sasuke. He says he can make an infinite number of Rasengans when he see's Boruto's and makes his own. The Fan sub of the Korean Dub says he can "Make it to Infinity". Im going by the official subs.

2.)I meant Spirit Particles. Not Spirit Energy. Both should be absorbed either way, especially considering he can absorb abilities that simply manipulate Shadows. SHADOWS!!!

LordAizenSama said:
Yhwach Should be roughly 2x faster then Momoshiki, (it's something like Mach 1800 for Momo to Mach 3993 For Yhwach iirc) though he has a massive AP advantage to Yhwach here..
Shouldnt momoshiki scale to Kinshiki who scales to Sasuke and Naruto who scales to Madara who calced at Mach 3277 and even that likely wasnt his cap. That would only make Yhwach 1.2x faster and even then Naruto and Sasuke got better physically from from the war to the movie so that number should be even smaller if not non existent. But alas, thats just conjecture on my part.

And in any case this thread looks like a mismatch with the enormous AP advantage momoshiki has, so I think i'm just going to close it. try find characters in the same tier for good matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back