• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Machina

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
Yhwach has entered DI verse. He is causing problems for LDO members so Reinhard sends his stotice soilder to battle

Pages:

Yhwach (True Power)

Machina

Results/Tally:

Round 1:

Yhwach: 1

Machina: 2

Inconclusive: 0

Round 2:

Yhwach: 3 (4 assuming TMR is voting for this one)

Machina: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Speed equalized

This is Yhwach with true power not with mimihagi and soul king absorbed also sternritter is disabled for round 1

Round 2: same as round 1 only yhwach can use sternritter abilities

To the death and state reason one word doesn't count if it has no reason guys also this is 6-B machina not in his pseudo-hadou god state

Place: Berlin in WW2

Does Griffith has any resistance to mind manipulation? If he has resistance to mind manipulation, whats the strongest mind manipulation he has resisted?

i just want to see if Griffth has a chance considering the fact he has higher AP than Ludwig but if not then i can change the opponent

edit the match

Hm. This is very imaginative. I'd imagine Ywhach would succeed sooner or later, however, due to his precognition and causality manipulation, his opponent's conceptual attacks have no assurance they'll hit, and Ywach's power nullification should eliminate many of his foe's hax advantages.

I think Yhwach should win this match if he play it smart and keep his distance from Machina. And Yhwach got dem speed advantage too. And even though he doesnt has feats of using it, he got all of his Stermritters' abilities right ?

Fabtastic Glasses said:
I think Yhwach should win this match if he play it smart and keep his distance from Machina. And Yhwach got dem speed advantage too. And even though he doesnt has feats of using it, he got all of his Stermritters' abilities right ?
Speed equalized. And I am pretty sure he doesn't have the Sternritters abilities.

Didnt read that part, thanks for that. AFAIK Sternritters power comes from Yhwach right ? And he got the power back if the Sternritter died. Actually, im not sure about this too, since i stopped reading Bleach after Aizen war. Only got infos on Yhwach from his page

He should have sternritter abilities unless OP states otherwise. His sternritter abilities come from his auswhalen, which is completely unrelated to mimihagi and soulking.

"Note 2: Due to Yhwach's unique ability to share out his soul and grant power to the Sternritter, it has been shown that the power will then return to Yhwach after their death, therefore he can probably use the powers of all the sternritters. However Yhwach has not shown any of these in combat, so it must be noted in Versus matches by the OP that he is allowed to use their powers, otherwise they are unusable."

Taken from Yhwach's page at the bottom.

R1: Machina will one-shot Yhwach, literally, but he'll have to sweat a bit for that. Yhwach will continuously defy him and hit him, but Machina's superior physical abilities, plus the fact he can kill Yhwach with a touch makes him win with medium difficulties at most.

R2: Yhwach got this, medium difficulties at most. All he needs to do is stay away, and then use The Visionary + The X-Axis + The Almighty combo until Machina dies.

HokageMangaVox said:
Machina, Yhwach can't win this.
keep in mind that machina is in his 6-B version plus there is 2 rounds with 6-B yhwach

R1 - Machina win with med-high diff. Machina, with his physical capabilities, would eventually hit Yhwach and one hit should kill Yhwach

R2 - with all the Sternritters' abilities, Yhwach should win this round

For round 1 I'll give it to machina due to his strong hax and edge in physical prowess.

Round 2: I'll give it too Yhwach for TMRs reasoning and yhwachs insane abilitys with the sternitters

reason @Sotomaru also note that Machina can't simply die from getting his head into Yhwach's lap he has to be destroyed via spiritual and physical damage at the same time

Sorry to bump this old thread, but even base Machina can punch The Almighty into not working, reverting Yhwach back to base.

So yeah, he should take this.

Reppuzan said:
Sorry to bump this old thread, but even base Machina can punch The Almighty into not working, reverting Yhwach back to base.
So yeah, he should take this.
Doesn't the Almighty make it so that the user can change the future? I mean, it doesn't sound too far-fetched that he could move around Machina or something.

That's a good point. But I was under the impression that he could stop time acceleration (Ren), meaning that he could hit those faster than him.

Nevertheless, Machina's resistance to time attacks should tip this in his favor, since Future Manipulation is effectively concentrated time manipulation (at least, that's how it worked on two Yhwach vs BlazBlue threads, though it might be a Power of Order thing...)

Not saying he takes this with ease, but The Almighty is a hell of a lot less useful if it's being deactivated every two seconds.

Then again, you're one of the two authorities on the Masadaverse here, so I'll take your word for it.

Not to make a vote or anything here, but i think that the reason why he was able to catch Ren in his EFO briah was that Ren had barely used it's effect until both Machina and Eleonore had came to Reinhard's side. At least to what i presume after watching a YT vid of it and reading about it somewhere else.

Makes perfect sense seeing that Ren, Beatrice, and i believe Kei had all tried to hit Reinhard only for the two commanders mentioned above came to the formers side. But i'd let EMC or Trex clarify that tho, however. But to me that's what makes a lot of sense as to why even Ren got affected too like Beatrice and Kei.

Also, Trex said that Machina's punches (through his Relic more or less) also causes instant death to anything he hits, and that's also without counting his Briah which does.....well what everybody knows of it. Just to put this here....

Back