• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Kuromueina

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Yhwach can't affect Kuro, now the question is can Kuro beat Yhwach? If so it's a stomp, if not then incon.

Shallow Vernal wouldn't be hard to affect, while her and Kuro have the same powers, such as the nothingness, Shiro normally doesn't use it, unlike Kuro, she has the ability, but it's not really in character, ppl can affect her just fine.

But thing is though, if Shiro dies, she becomes Low 1-C, so idk if that would be fair.

You only have 2 choices, Shiro or Eden.

Shiro as i explained isn't as hard to affect as Kuro, but becomes Low 1-C if she dies, Eden brieftly shows up in story, so we don't have a whole lot on her, despite the fact she has fought with Kuro who has a whole range of hax, so clearly she should have some more abilities or resistances, but we didn't see their fight.

Anyway point is, based on current info Yhwach probably stomps Eden i think.

Alice isn't 5-B, but has hax that lets her fight 5-B's, manipulating fate and probability to make herself evade stuff she has 1% chance of evading and also manipulating fate and probability to grasp the outcome she wants, hence she can do stuff like harming 5-B's despite being way weaker.

She also is resistant to precog, fate manipulation etc, well it's not resistance, her fate and probability is just better so they don't work on her.

She is just gonna get reiatsu crushed, she doesn't have anything smurf, nor any soul resistance.

I mean her and the other Gods all have fear aura, their presence alone causing fear, but would that even matter here?

I don't see what Eden can do here.

You could argue that as the God of World like Shiro, Fate shouldn't be able to manipulate her, but the 2 haven't really interacted, and that's an assumption, she can't do anything about the almighty, and she gets reiatsu crushed before that.

Either way this match up won't work with any of the characters.

Kuro is nonexistent, Shiro becomes Low 1-C, and Eden is vague despite fighting ppl with causality manipulation, fate manipulation, soul manipulation etc, cause we haven't seen those fights in detail.

Regardless the final battle is starting in the next couple chapters, not too long from now the characters won't be planet level and at minimum will be like galaxy level, so even if this match did work, it will probably just be a stomp later.

She won't be 5-B anymore so this is literally pointless. She'll be change to Galaxy to low multiverse level for venting, destroying multiple dimensions which contains galaxies and it's infinite in size.

Wow i didn't think this wiki would have a page for this novel. I love this series but i never took it to be really powerful(maybe because i only read 200 chapters gotta catch up). Low 1-C best girl Shiro just blew my mind. Is she 5D or 6D?

Wow i didn't think this wiki would have a page for this novel. I love this series but i never took it to be really powerful(maybe because i only read 200 chapters gotta catch up). Low 1-C best girl Shiro just blew my mind. Is she 5D or 6D?
I feel like i know you , does your profile on FB is a wolf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back