• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Vs. Instant Death (The Verse)

I feel like this is gonna be a stomp but oh well.

Aoi cannot be killed due to fate hax but her causuality manipulation to power null gets resisted by Ywach. She could appeal to the plot of destiny to remove Ywach's Fate Hax but I don't really know what else she could do because All Mighty lol.

I do not even know if Time stop would work or not.

@Oblivion You misunderstand dude.

The 3 conditions all apply to one battle. We all know Yogiri and HRE are too much for Yhwach.

1 - I'm not quite sure.

There is Vahanato, who if I remember correctly, can manipulate probability, Destiny, and has a Reactive Evolution, which can guarantee resistances.
Rick is resistant to Destiny Manipulation. But I don't think they would be able to kill Yhwach or nullify him.
However, as Oblivion said, it would be inconclusive thanks to Lain.

2 - Same as before.

3 - Yogiri would win easily.

Lain is not the only one who could incon tho. If Vahanatto does not use her Avatar she could stalemate as well.

Would the 2 rank power sealing work?

Could he get past the Devil's dimensional defenses?

Could he kill Maya or would she lol death hax him?

What about the dhinigami in Yogiri's class? Even he has 4 rank Death Manipulation.

Isn't Reiatsu crush just soul crushing? Most characters have absolutley massive souls in size and soul mass.

I mean, characters have to a absorb a considerable amount of souls to even level up once and the top tier Sage candidates had already levels in the thousands. I doubt you can soul crush a single soul the same way as a soul equivalent of that of thousands or millions in some cases like with Sion.

The Prince of Counters said:
Yhwach needs his type 7 immortality replaced with type 5 so Death Hax is useless. Also can Yhwach just you know, absorb Lain to bypass that immortality?
If he absorbs Lain, another one appears on the spot

Lain's true body resides in another dimension and she can just create more avatars and if she is absorbed her avatars would be erased from existence due to having lost connection from the main body.

Considering Agressors have access to dimenisonal travel it probably is or she would have been long dead. Even then how would Ywach track down her specific dimension?

Don't think he could without prior knowledge, he could probably sense her.

how do her avatars work? are they like an exact copy? Because of he absorbs one of them he'd gain its memories, powers, and skills.

It appears to be so but they will be EEd if they start to lose contact with the main body. Unless he can gain info from an erased existence then it will be useless.

Yeah there's also the passive rank 2 power sealing, can Ywach can do anything against power sealing that bypasses resistance to power sealing?

Lol this thread.

Seriously, what's the point of making this knowing Yhwach gets curbstomped?

And you're bumbing it?

It's like someone putting Yogiri against GetBackers, BlazBlue or The Foundatio where he gets curbstomped.

Yhwach gets stomped, and you already know it.

Someone close this or move it to Fun & Games.

Well, good part of the cast could tank reiatsu crush now, but still cant deal with Yhwach's passive powernull and wall of haxes

The only one who seems to top him is Lane and with a lot of dificulty (and she still cant kill him). Rick and Aoi could have a chance but Im unsure

So; every time something dies near you (If you have the system installed), you absorb a piece/most of their soul increasing the weight of your own soul and making you stronger/level up.

And a lot of times you have to kill many things just to level up once. And a lot of characters with profiles have absurdly high levels.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
They actually absorb everything. They only absorb a fraction when the opponent has a more powerful soul/resistances
There's also the fact that most of the things you're absorbing also have much more "powerful" souls than base humans.

The Prince of Counters said:
Since The SK became a thing. Not sure how you missed that since his soul manipulation is potent for that soul reason.
How is it multi-planetary with not even 100 km range?

I was talking to another bleach fan who said its range is around 10 km.

Correct, well actually once he absorbed Mimihagi since Mimihagi stabilizes the worlds with his Reiatsu. Yhwach absorbed him and then the Rei-O hence why his Reiatsu crush scales to multi planetary. Only the god tiers scale to that amount while the others scale to Yammy's soul suck.

Back