• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Evil dragon-mon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frantzy12 said:
Sigh..He literally doesn't have The Almighty active,you can tell by his eyes.
Bleach-7640905
Bleach-7640911
That was when Ichigo used his merged hollow form, not his Bankai which is far far more powerful.

The scans only proves Yhwach AP>>>>Ichigo in that form.

Post power absobtion Yhwach got one shotted by True Bankai Ichigo.

I don't see your point, also KS was still effecting Yhwach and the Almighty so the Almighty wasn't working like it should have till he revived himself.

Everyone seems to have a problem with how this ability works, it's clear as day not quantifying dimensional superiority.

It's mostly because said ability screams NLF and things like passive Power Null is just asking to have issues. People start thinking about "What happens if Yhwach fights Leviatha?" "Yhwach Almighty's and Nulls her powers passively." See how that becomes an issue?

Frantzy12 said:
What exactly is your point? show me a scan where it says he nullifies shit from the future.
Yhwachs-almighty-changes-future
And by going from this scan, it made sense. Yhwach specifically stated the true nature of the Almighty. Power null is a bonus ability he gets from it.

8 (4)
I know this happens within Aizen illusion, but his explanation still stands. He destroys Bankai from the future and they became nulls in the present.

Power null is the consecuence of Yhwach manipulating the future. Nothing else

Him understanding everything is a consecuence of him seeing all possible futures. Nothing else.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I don't see your point, also KS was still effecting Yhwach and the Almighty so the Almighty wasn't working like it should have till he revived himself.
Not talking about KS, I'm talking about how he cannot null a simple energy attack that can kills him while he can null something more dangerous before.

Again, thrid time now. True Power Yhwach doesn't have future modification. I've already shown scans and you ever contradicted yourself PaChi2.

Homu, KS was effecting him. Hence why power null didn't work, he tried with Ichigo and Aizen and it didn't work.

@Knight How did you know the "power" Yhwach talked about in your scan is future modification? Soul King doesn't have any power aside to maintain three realms from collapsing.

>From now on I can see everything that unfolds in the distant future.

He LATER SAYS

>The Almighty is not the power to see the future, but the power to change it.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@Knight How did you know the "power" Yhwach talked about in your scan is future modification? Soul King doesn't have any power aside to maintain three realms from collapsing.

Read the scans again and carefully. Yhwach heavily implies that he gained more abilities from absorbing them.

He literally says he looks into the future by looking at you,and it allows him to know it instantly and by knowning he nullifies it.This feels like 2016 all over again.

PaChi2 said:

He LATER SAYS

After absorbing them. No offense PaChi2 but you have no idea what your talking about

Homu, KS was effecting him. Hence why power null didn't work, he tried with Ichigo and Aizen and it didn't work.
And Aizen dropped the effect of KS before Ichigo stabbed him and one shot via Gentuga Tenshou.

If it is passive as you say, then Yhwach could have null it WITHOUT EVEM NOTICED ICHIGO'S PRESENCE.

PaChi2 said:

He LATER SAYS

After absorbing them. No offense PaChi2 but you have no idea what your talking about
You are so convinced that he gained new abilities that its impossible to disagree with you.

Okay, I drop this.

Read the scans again and carefully. Yhwach heavily implies that he gained more abilities from absorbing them.

I did, nothing implies that Soul King has future modification power nor absorbing SK made Yhwach gained new power.

@Doods over here.

Can we move this conversation the Analyzing Almighty thread?

Frantzy12 said:
No, I posted this because you said SK has no other power besides maintaining balance.
So?

Stil doesn't change the fact precog=/= future modification which is sonething SK doesn't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back