• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach VS Eanru

• Starting Distance: 50m
  • Both in-character
  • Soul King Absorbed Yhwach
Yhwach:
Eanru: 1 (@God900)
Inconclusive:

7ctgQlG.jpg
Eanru.png

Last edited:
It used to be before and it scaled above type 1 conceptual manipulation but now it’s 5-D and scales above type 1 conceptual manipulation.

So all-mighty and soul crush aren’t an option.

To be fair he doesn’t have many offensive hax. It’s just that Hax spamming him ain’t an option.

Well, can Yhwach deal with fear manipulation w/o almighty?
Aside from that Eanru can turn himself into a lightning bolt to evade attacks and his draconic eyes simply those on his sight.

Voting Eneru via observation haki, is a logia plus it is stated this in the databook
Omnipotent power is beyond the reach of human wisdom. The power of lightning has made everything possible for Enel.
And
It transcends the living world.

Oh... Wrong character sorry 🐵

What's is RDE based around since when i checked the scan it's talking about "Low-Rank Magicka" and "High-Rank Magicka". Like what does that denote?.

That's... Not what i'm asking, what i'm asking is what does "Low-Rank Magicka" and "High-Rank Magicka" mean within a verses context. Not what the ability does.
It has to do with the rank of the caster, for example, a guy with Low 1-C power null, inmediately shuts down the Low 1-C power null of a lower ranking being. To put it simple, in the verse there are different ranks: Mages< Magicians< Tlesma, etc.
Mind you, this has nothing to do with Power.

Literally, most relevant characters in the verse have this ability, and, as the higher rank you are, more layers of resistances your RDE bypasses, and RDE is essentialy 5-D, so Yhwach still gets screwed. Lower ranking being's RDE aka Mages, is baseline 5-D Power Null.

It has to do with the rank of the caster, for example, a guy with Low 1-C power null, inmediately shuts down the Low 1-C power null of a lower ranking being. To put it simple, in the verse there are different ranks: Mages< Magicians< Tlesma, etc.
Mind you, this has nothing to do with Power.
Can i have scans for these assertions since from an outsiders perspective it sounds like it is inherently link to power because of the "Low-Rank Magicka" and "High-Rank Magicka" stuff.

Literally, most relevant characters in the verse have this ability, and, as the higher rank you are, more layers of resistances your RDE bypasses, and RDE is essentialy 5-D, so Yhwach still gets screwed. Lower ranking being's RDE aka Mages, is baseline 5-D Power Null.
Any proof for any of this stuff, especially the 5-D Power Nullification given Eanru's profile doesn't state that his RDE can work against the "Creator Gods" which seem to be the only 5-D beings of the verse while all the others are 3-D given their tiering.

Read my blog.

There is too much to explain in a simple reply, cause the verse is complex, but here is a summary:

Magicians are inherently beings of heightened mysticism, mystical laws are part of their being, RDE is one such law.

Whenever a low ranking magician faces a higher ranking one, all their magic will be made extinct, this is a verse mechanic, and part of the characters biology.

If you want to talk about ranks, you to have to consider one simply fact, that the low ranking magicians in this case are capable of dark magic, something that uses the malice from within a 5-D concept. It's hax that directly attacks the astral body, uses emotions to corrupt others etc etc.

The normal magic that is the Elements is a concept that makes up everything in the world while existing in the astral plane, a conceptual realm realm that contains all creation, and consists of infinite universes.

Concepts inherently perceive reality as drawings.

Mages use part of the Elements power, this doesn't necessarily mean they scale to the full structure of the Elements, this would be the same as saying everybody is 5-D, but dark magic is different, as it's directly using a concept from within the astral plane, can summon concepts from said plane, and is said to be power in the higher dimension.

Anyway RDE shuts down dark magic, thus even the "low-ranking magician" in the verse can shut down something that's 5-D.

Pretty much what was said. I got ninjad as I was finishing. The only thing is that the power correlation only exists because of how mysticism works. A being with greater mysticism or with an ability to summon greater mystical phenomena inherently has a greater capability to cause bigger events that violate the components that establish physical laws.

Read my blog.

There is too much to explain in a simple reply, cause the verse is complex, but here is a summary:

Magicians are inherently beings of heightened mysticism, mystical laws are part of their being, RDE is one such law.

Whenever a low ranking magician faces a higher ranking one, all their magic will be made extinct, this is a verse mechanic, and part of the characters biology.

If you want to talk about ranks, you to have to consider one simply fact, that the low ranking magicians in this case are capable of dark magic, something that uses the malice from within a 5-D concept. It's hax that directly attacks the astral body, uses emotions to corrupt others etc etc.

The normal magic that is the Elements is a concept that makes up everything in the world while existing in the astral plane, a conceptual realm realm that contains all creation, and consists of infinite universes.

Concepts inherently perceive reality as drawings.

Mages use part of the Elements power, this doesn't necessarily mean they scale to the full structure of the Elements, this would be the same as saying everybody is 5-D, but dark magic is different, as it's directly using a concept from within the astral plane, can summon concepts from said plane, and is said to be power in the higher dimension.

Anyway RDE shuts down dark magic, thus even the "low-ranking magician" in the verse can shut down something that's 5-D.
Alright then Yhwach can't use any of his abilities but couldn't he just AP stomp the guy given the massive AP difference between the two? or does he posses something that doesn't allow that?.

Also off-topic Light-Novel verses are goofy as ****

Alright then Yhwach can't use any of his abilities but couldn't he just AP stomp the guy given the massive AP difference between the two? or does he posses something that doesn't allow that?.
No, Eanru has a curse that instantly crushes anything in his sight, and is passive, also, he has fear manip which Yhwach doesn't seem to resist.

I’m pretty sure it’s not passive.

If he does not resist fear manipulation I guess but if he does then that should be a win con.

Draconic eyes i guess, it's a curse that crushes anything he sees, he starts with it.

This is why Suimei was desperate to seal that ability, moving into positions Eanru couldn't see and drawing something that shuts down Eanru's power.

Draconic eyes i guess, it's a curse that crushes anything he sees, he starts with it.

This is why Suimei was desperate to seal that ability, moving into positions Eanru couldn't see and drawing something that shuts down Eanru's power.
Wasn't the ability passive?, if not, still doesn't matter, he leads with it in character.

No, Eanru has a curse that instantly crushes anything in his sight, and is passive, also, he has fear manip which Yhwach doesn't seem to resist.
Proof that it is passive given others that are familiar with the verse disagree with you and Yhwach does posses resistances towards Layered fear hax's but their not applied to his profile since no one has done a thread for Reiatsu yet.

Thought based. Though trough SBA I’m pretty sure the trees would cover the vision for both initially.

I mean, I remember reading in the chapter of the volume that his curse worked by sight, and as we know Suimei has resistance to Curse manip IIRC, so that's why I thought he didn't instantly get crushed at the begining of the fight, I thought the resistance came from there.

Thought based. Though trough SBA I’m pretty sure the trees would cover the vision for both initially.
Alright then honestly Eanru beats Yhwach most of time given his Hax's, Yhwach's only win-con is somehow sneaking up onto Eanru and then beating his ass with his first alone since he can't create any weapons given all of his Powers are nulled but that wouldn't really happen since Eanru would just sense Yhwach's energy and just crush him with his eyes.

Stomp for Eanru.

I mean, I remember reading in the chapter of the volume that his curse worked by sight, and as we know Suimei has resistance to Curse manip IIRC, so that's why I thought he didn't instantly get crushed at the begining of the fight, I thought the resistance came from there.
Nop. Volume 3 when Suimei thinks dark magic is cursed it says that Magicians have a natural resistance against curses since their bodies are reinforced with the mysticism the expose themselves to. Same reason why they can’t use technology.

Back