• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach to 4-A

After all, he did absorb Reio, and got stronger. he was going to collapse the Three planets or solay system/systems depending on how you see it, basically redo what reio did. So unless if I'm really missing something, shouldn't he be stronger than Reio and 4-A or 4-B due to the fact he now has all of Reio's stats and powers?

Last edited:
I think he absorbed the weakened Soul King who is 5-B. I heard about the 3 worlds I don't know about collapsing a galaxy/galaxies. I've never heard about this before but I don't know Bleach very well.

If he did absorb the full Soul King then yes, he should be upgraded 4-A.

Well, Reio's page is multi galaxy level, so I think it would only make sense to upgrade him to 4-A, sure he absorbed a nearly dead Reio but he still had the power to collapse and undo everything Reio created so there is that.

Well, Reio's page is multi galaxy level, so I think it would only make sense to upgrade him to 4-A, sure he absorbed a nearly dead Reio but he still had the power to collapse and undo everything Reio created so there is that.
Soul King isn't rated at Multi-Galaxy level on his page...

Quick question, how does collapsing 3 solar systems = 4-A? You need to destroy them with a single blast, are those planets/solar systems separated by interstellar distancee, because it is the reason for 4-A to be as high as it is.

In this case, does the collapse destroy the solar systems and the space between them or just the systems themselves?

The former is 4-A, i think 1.5 baseline, while the latter is 3x 4-B

Quick question, how does collapsing 3 solar systems = 4-A? You need to destroy them with a single blast, are those planets/solar systems separated by interstellar distancee, because it is the reason for 4-A to be as high as it is.

In this case, does the collapse destroy the solar systems and the space between them or just the systems themselves?

The former is 4-A, i think 1.5 baseline, while the latter is 3x 4-B

Characters who can create/destroy multiple solar systems

also it was not just 3 solar systems from what i remember it was more, also yes they are separated

destroys everything

Characters who can create/destroy multiple solar systems

also it was not just 3 solar systems from what i remember it was more, also yes they are separated

destroys everything
Yes i know what 4-A is, but that part of the page is somewhat misleading since it implies just creating/destroying the solar systems instead of affecting the space between them.

And what is the distance between them?

Back