• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach takes the Tailed Beast Gauntlet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1: Yhwach vs Shukaku

Round 2: Yhwach vs Matatabi

Round 3: Yhwach vs Isobu

Round 4: Yhwach vs Son Goku

Round 5: Yhwach vs Kokuou

Round 6: Yhwach vs Saiken

Round 7: Yhwach vs Choumei

Round 8: Yhwach vs Gyuuki

Round 9: Yhwach vs Kurama

He would have a hard time at 9.

But he can clear them all from what we see what's happening to Yhwach.

Round 1: Yhwach Stomps

Round 2: Yhwach Stomps

Round 3: Yhwach Stomps

Round 4: Yhwach Stomps

Round 5: Yhwach Stomps

Round 6: Yhwach Stomps

Round 7: Yhwach Stomps

Round 8: Yhwach Stomps

Round 9: If Kurama is only able to use his own power then Yhwach Stomps. If it's Six Paths Kurama then it could go either way but Yhwach has a better chance at winning.

Round 1: Yhwach Stomps

Round 2: Yhwach Stomps

Round 3: Yhwach Stomps

Round 4: Yhwach Stomps

Round 5: Yhwach Stomps

Round 6: Yhwach Stomps

Round 7: Yhwach Stomps

Round 8: Yhwach Stomps

Round 9: If Kurama only uses his own power and not Six Path Chakra then Yhwach stomps. If Kurama can use Six Paths Chakra then Kurama stomps (With Six Paths Chakra boosting him he would be scaled to Naruto and would be around Moon level).

Kurama is the only relevant opponent here for Yhwach, the rest is getting curbstomped.

Oh yes. Especially if we are using Current Yhwach that has not only Mimihagi's power, but also the Soul King's power as well.

Kurama's profile says "At least Continent level+, likely higher" and that is slightly wrong. Kurama with Six Path Chakra would get scaled to BSM Naruto from The Last and he would be Moon level in DC and Continent level+ in Durability.

"How does he lose to kurama?" Moon level Kurama > Continent level+ Yhwach. They both have Continent level+ Durability. Mach 4,124+ Kurama > Mach 3,000+ Yhwach. Kurama has better DC and Speed. One Bijudama would end the fight and Kurama is faster so..

Oooo. Okay so you at least agree that Yhwach stomps the hell out of the first 8 bijuu's then, yes SwordSlayer?

Well, DC isn't everything, besides Yhwach has a lot of broken hax, but as I said, Kurama is the only relevant opponent for him, the rest are fodders to him.

But he isn't scaled to naruto, and how does he have better speed when kurama is not even that fast to being with?

Love how anybody says fodder. It's actually both funny and serious when it comes to many things like this.

But joking aside yes you are right Rocks, Kurama is truly the only relevant opponent for Yhwach as of right now based on how we've seen him (Kurama) over the years along with the Naruto: the Last movie, while the rest of the bijuu's simply can't really do anything to Yhwach.

Heck if the first 8 bijuu's were to fight Yhwach together, then they might be able to pull off a win but individually? HELL no.

Bijuu 1-8 fighting Yhwach together and actualy having a chance Buhahahahaha as if an Island to Country Madara with only MHS speed (mach 173 to be exact) shitstomped them like no tomorow so imagine what a continent level Ywhach with speed of at least mach 3000 is gonna do to them.

The strongest bijuu without counting Kurama is the Gyuuki, and he is only Island level. He is even below a lot weaker Bleach characters than Yhwach.

Quincy King said:
But he isn't scaled to naruto, and how does he have better speed when kurama is not even that fast to being with?
Kurama is not slow, his profile says Massively Hypersonic+. And he should be scaled to Naruto since he has the Six Paths chakra too. The match depends mainly on who's faster I guess, and if Kurama is as fast as Naruto then he should be able to end the fight quickly with a Continent+ Biju Bomb.

Your forgetten that Yhwach has Continent level+ durability also, and kurama as no way of around Yhwach's Almighty or that fact he can't do anything to the Zanka no Tachi...

"Oooo. Okay so you at least agree that Yhwach stomps the hell out of the first 8 bijuu's then, yes SwordSlayer?" The Biju 1 - 8 combined Bijudama wouldn't be able to scratch Yhwach. So yes Yhwach roflstomps the Biju 1 - 8.

"Your forgetten that Yhwach has Continent level+ durability also, and kurama as no way of around Yhwach's Almighty or that fact he can't do anything to the Zanka no Tachi..." Yhwach has Continent level+ Durability and Kurama is Moon level. Yhwach can't tank ONE Bijudama. And seeing as Yhwach is Mach 3,000 and Kurama is Mach 4,124, Kurama is 1,124 times faster than Yhwach. So how is Yhwach supposed to survive a Bijudama? A Moon level, Mach 4,124 Bijudama would end Yhwach in one blow.

Kurama is not moon level according to his profile he is Continent level so stop trying to say he is....and when has kurama ever shown the ability to move at mach 4000+ speeds? Ive read the manga and seen the last and kurama has never shown such speeds....

OK If Kurama is moon level then why hasn't any of the admins changed him to that this mean that he isn't accepted as Moon Level here and Kurama is 1/3 times faster than Yhwach currently is not 1,124 times faster and to perform a speed blitz youd have to be at least 4-5 times faster than your opponent.

Once I think it was stated Kurama was weaker than Naruto in The Last, but looks like he isn't anymore.

"Kurama is not moon level according to his profile he is Continent level so stop trying to say he is." LOL. BSM Naruto is accepted as Moon level and Kurama gets his Six Path Chakra from Naruto. Besides powerscaling from Naruto, Kurama would also be Moon level because he fought Toneri's Statue http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Statue_of_the_%C5%8Ctsutsuki_Cla.

".and when has kurama ever shown the ability to move at mach 4000+ speeds? Ive read the manga and seen the last and kurama has never shown such speeds...." Kurama gets scaled to this accepted calc http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?bt=195433 and is thus Mach 4,124+.

"OK If Kurama is moon level then why hasn't any of the admins changed him to that this mean that he isn't accepted as Moon Level here" Kurama being anything less than Moon level doesn't make ANY sense at all. All of Naruto's powerups also effect Kurama (Sage Mode, KCM,BM, BSM, and So6P).

"nd Kurama is 1/3 times faster than Yhwach currently is not 1,124 times faster and to perform a speed blitz youd have to be at least 4-5 times faster than your opponent." I'm not trying to say that Kurama blitzs as he isn't fast enough to blitz but Kurama is faster than Yhwach by quite a bit and speed plays a big part in this fight.

I'm not accepting a moon level Kurama until an admin changes it.

and being 1/3 times faster isn't really all that much and doesn't mean anything to someone who has the almighty aka nigh-omniscience

Quincy King said:
and the fact kurama buuji bomb moves at MHS speeds according to this accepted calc http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=24486 , so kurama could launch all the BB he wants Yhwach would simply evaded...
That's from before the Six Paths powerup, and how is Yhwach going to avoid a Biju Bomb with Continent+ AOE? Almighty is kind of a no limits fallacy, since you could say that almost no power in fiction would work on him even if he was fighting a vastly more powerful character.. It's kind of like people claiming Itachi is invincible because his Yata Mirror was said to block every attack, but it doesn't have the feats to prove it... Yhwach has never faced an attack as powerful as Kurama's Biju Bomb.

"Yhwach has never faced an attack as powerful as Kurama's Biju Bomb" Again kurama bb has contintent level + potency and so does yhwach so i'm pretty sure he could tank a bb from him....

"Almighty is kind of a no limits fallacy, since you could say that almost no power in fiction would work on him even if he was fighting a vastly more powerful character"

The almighty is a broken hax but it cant work on gods like the soul king and Mimihagi

A moon level kurama is not accepted here so stop saying that like it is....and the fact that kurama is only MHS+ in attack speed and not combat speed...

So It's pretty much accepted that Kurama, with the SO6P powerup + Mach 4,124+ speeds and possibly having Moon level Destrucion via powerscaling him from the Last movie will allow him to defeat or destroy Yhwach, Yes?

NovaReaper said:
"Yhwach has never faced an attack as powerful as Kurama's Biju Bomb"
Again kurama bb has contintent level + potency and so does yhwach so i'm pretty sure he could tank a bb from him....

"Almighty is kind of a no limits fallacy, since you could say that almost no power in fiction would work on him even if he was fighting a vastly more powerful character"

The almighty is a broken hax but it cant work on gods like
Yhwach has no feats to suggest he can tank Kurama's Biju Bomb. He is as far as we know, the only Continent level character in Bleach. He has never tanked a Continent+ attack or anything close..

As for Almighty, Yhwach still doesn't have the feats to be able to beat Kurama.. I mean would you say SS3 Goku for example wouldn't be enough to beat Yhwach because of Almighty?

"A moon level kurama is not accepted here so stop saying that like it is...." And once you or anyone else explain to me how Kurama isn't Moon level then I'll listen. Six Path's Kurama not being scaled to BSM Naruto is laughable. Especially considering he launched Toneri's statue from the moon into orbit. "into orbit through the moon undamaged."

"So It's pretty much accepted that Kurama, with the SO6P powerup + Mach 4,124+ speeds and possibly having Moon level Destrucion via powerscaling him from the Last movie will allow him to defeat or destroy Yhwach, Yes?" Yes. Moon level > Continent level+. Mach 4,124 > Mach 3,000.

"Yhwach has no feats to suggest he can tank Kurama's Biju Bomb. He is as far as we know, the only Continent level character in Bleach. He has never tanked a Continent+ attack or anything close"

You say that but the both their profiles say different....

"would you say SS3 Goku for example wouldn't be enough to beat Yhwach because of Almighty?"

Yhwach would know by using the almighty that he has absoulty no chance in hell against SSJ3 goku.....

Kurama being vastly more powerful than Yhwach Buhahahahahaha..... don't make me laugh dude even with all the downplay all the downgrades Yhwach is still is the same tier as Kurama and currently Yhwach is around 17-18 times faster than Kurama now as with rescent changes by Rocks and NovaReaper. So he can blitz.

And Almighty I won't say anything besides this it gives Yhwach Nigh-Omniscience at the very least so he will already know Foxy will fire a Bijuudama before he even fires it and there's also the fact that Kurma needs to charge up before actually fireing one and it's also shown that it takes at least a few dozen seconds for Bijuudama's to charge up so Yhwach just gonna stand there as the Bijuudama comes towards him.... yeah right.

And finally the difference between the speed of the Bijuudama and Yhwach is only 1/3 so Yhwach can easiliy avoid it unless it's pont blank and guess what Yhwach has Continent Level Durability as well so he can tank the BD.

@ SwordSlayer99:Finally cut it with the Moon Level and MHS+ Kurama. He's only Continent Level and MHS with MHS+ speed so he loses here.

Don't believe me check it out on Kurama's profile

Now i really think about, does anyone truly know that Kurama became whole again by the end of the Naruto movie? I know it's obivious but i think it makes more sense that Kurama being whole and having the powerup and all that would most likely give him the win. At least that's what i'm going with right now.

NovaReaper said:
"Yhwach has no feats to suggest he can tank Kurama's Biju Bomb. He is as far as we know, the only Continent level character in Bleach. He has never tanked a Continent+ attack or anything close"
You say that but the both their profiles say different....

"would you say SS3 Goku for example wouldn't be enough to beat Yhwach because of Almighty?"

Yhwach would know by using the almighty that he has absoulty no chance in hell against SSJ3 goku.....
Yhwach's profile puts him at Continent+ durability despite that he hasn't tanked a Continent level attack..

And Almighty supposedly makes any power that Yhwach knows about unable to defeat him, but that just sounds like no limits fallacy to me. I have a hard time believing that Yhwach could beat. people who are so much stronger than him (not talking about Kurama, but I have seen people argue that Almighty would be enough for Yhwach to solo most of the DBZ verse for example...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back