• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach (Bleach) Vs Kaguya (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time somebody made Kaguya vs Yhwach with Sternritter powers speed unequalizee the outcome was still Yhwach stomps.

Aizen KS worked while he did not have the Almighty active in Mugen when they were attmepting to recruit him

And Kaguya would need the Expansive TSB to attempt to that which even then Yhwach is capable of switching to another future.

She'll destroy that planet too.

> Tfw when you can't debate for shit so you need to resort to calling everything wank because you can't actually prove Kaguya beats Yhwach without wanking yourself.

Yeah, nice logic. Speed is equalized here so that's irrelevant.

I'm not tripping ichigo don't wanna see naruto yhwach dont wanna see none of these top tiers you guys have to equalize speed just for a good fight

The point was tiering is irrelevant with certain abilities.

If Kaguya were to destroy the planet for whatever reason she would just kill herself in the process.

Yhwach, on the other hand, can just go into his shadow dimension most likely.

Btw Yhwach has resistance to precog so yeah..not like she can counter future sight based precog anyways.

Sumguyonvswiki2 said:
I'm not tripping ichigo don't wanna see naruto yhwach dont wanna see none of these top tiers you guys have to equalize speed just for a good fight
Speed is not everthing ya now, and please trying to start a flame war isn't helping your case

Frantzy12 said:
The point was tiering is irrelevant with certain abilities.

If Kaguya were to destroy the planet for whatever reason she would just kill herself in the process.

Yhwach, on the other hand, can just go into his shadow dimension most likely.

Btw Yhwach has resistance to precog so yeah..not like she can counter future sight based precog anyways.
Truth seeking orbs don't work on her. What are you talking about?

Aizen KS worked while he did not have the Almighty active in Mugen when they were attmepting to recruit him

And Kaguya would need the Expansive TSB to attempt to that which even then Yhwach is capable of switching to another future.

No she wouldn't. She probably wouldn't even need half of that energy sense it is ranked at Large Planet.

Large Planet > Planet

Sharingan doesn't really help in this fight at all since it's not real Pre-Cog. Sharingan reads physical movement to predict the opponent's next move, it does see a guaranteed future, it's a predicted future.

Most of Yhwach's abilities are not physical in anyway. Plus, Sasuke couldn't see Chakra moving with Sharingan, so assuming Reiryoku/Reiatsu = Chakra means a Sharingan wouldn't be able to predict any ability.

Seriously this is an easy win for Yhwach with Schrifts. All he has to do is switch to a future where the X-Axis has hit Kaguya, Visionary has done whatever, Death Dealing has made Chakra lethal and etc. There are so many ways for Yhwach to win and pretty much none for Kaguya since she can't tag him nor affect him with any of her abilities.

Do yall read the profiles? she will die if she uses ETSB that is why she doesn't have 5-A durability besides other things.

Naruto also has resistance to TSB will you say he can tank the ETSB as well?

Gotta love when people get salty because they lose a debate and resort to petty immature insults. Keep it classy.

Frantzy12 said:
Do yall read the profiles? she will die if she uses ETSB that is why she doesn't have 5-A durability besides other things.

I said Kaguya not Naruto. Your point was Kaguya would've killed herself with the Attack when she isn't affected by it at all AND can breath in space. Don't change the subject. How exactly would it kill her?

I didnt insult anyone. Bleach fans actually thought he was universe level. How is that an insult?

Insult - a disrespectful or scornfully abusive remark or action.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Gotta love when people get salty because they lose a debate and resort to petty immature insults. Keep it classy.
Like son if yhwach was fighting blue goku the first thing ya'll bring up is almighty that's all you can say and naruto already beat ichigo on deathbattle you guys are the ones that need to fix your scaling

Celestial Judge said:
I didnt insult anyone. Bleach fans actually thought he was universe level. How is that an insult?

Insult - a disrespectful or scornfully abusive remark or action.
It's not an insult, it's intentionally trying to rile up a fanbase\supporters when there's no reason to do that at all

I didn't know Death Battle was canon Sumguyonvswiki2. And no, I never mentioned Goku. You should probably stop assuming random shit and stop trying to cause issues.

If Yhwach was Medaka level with his haxes I would've definitely voted for him. But he barely could handle Ichigo and Aizen. And he died from a slice from Ichigo.

This makes me HIGHLY doubt he's survive the destruction of the planet he is on.

Like son if yhwach was fighting blue goku the first thing ya'll bring up is almighty that's all you can say and naruto already beat ichigo on deathbattle you guys are the ones that need to fix your scaling

Now I'm bout to sting you ole booty headass that's why you built like a badly designed one piece character

It's not an insult, it's intentionally trying to rile up a fanbase\supporters when there's no reason to do that at all

So me telling the truth makes you mad? What a liberal.

No he died because the Arrow negated his power and then Ichigo killed him while the Almighty was done. And he had trouble with Aizen and Ichigo because KS effected him beforehand.

The point was it was already agreed she can't tank her ETSB so your point is invalid.

whether she can breathe in space or not isn't at all relevant, I brought up Naruto because he is also resistant to the effects and your pretty much saying since he can also survive the ETSB via your logic.

Now I'll wait for you to give a single valid argument to even Yhwach most basic of hax and how she counters anything in his arsenal.

Now I'm bout to sting you ole booty headass that's why you built like a badly designed one piece character

I actually find this comment funny because it's so pathetic. It's also enjoying watching someone who's desperate for attention try to cause drama.

Frantzy12 said:
The point was it was already agreed she can't tank her ETSB so your point is invalid.

whether she can breathe in space or not isn't at all relevant, I brought up Naruto because he is also resistant to the effects and your pretty much saying since he can also survive the ETSB via your logic.

Now I'll wait for you to give a single valid argument to even Yhwach most basic of hax and how she counters anything in his arsenal.
I never agreed to that. And how was it agreed upon when it's on her page. LOL

Bruh, i'm no idiot, ichigo is not and well never be universe level. And why sre you bringing politics into this?

It's about time to pick up the cheetos and log off of vs wiki you've talked reckless enough today

If you read the OP or the profile you would see he has access to the abilities if the OP allows it to be used.

Frantzy12 said:

Your wrong bro

Bruh, i'm no idiot, ichigo is not and well never be universe level. And why sre you bringing politics into this?

I never said you. I said bleach fans. Don't put words in my mouth. Reread exactly what I said.

And just to meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back