• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach and Yamamoto AP and Las Noches size.

The title says it all. While I understand these things have been done to death, I am curious on them to this day since I consistently see people using such things as Solar System Yhwach, Country level Ulquiorra and Planet level Yama. The reasoning for solar system Yhwach is that whole galaxy room thing plus the stars in SS.

So the questions are:

1. Why isn't Yhwach solar system?

2. What is Yama's AP if it is not planet despite SS being planet level apparently and him threatening to destroy SS?

3. What is the size of Las Noches or atleast what was agreed upon?

Thank you in advance for your answers and again, apologies for reopening old BS, but i'm super curious lol.

VSBW doesn't use theorical scaling or outliers as feats for any profile.

• Why isn't Yhwach solar system?
Because he isn't a celestial body. Yhwach is the size of a person. If you mean in power? With current light novels Soul King (Yhwach's dad) has universal level hax for splitting the current existence into one of matter and one of reishi, but I doubt he is gonna get that upgrade.

• What is Yama's AP if it is not planet despite SS being planet level apparently and him threatening to destroy SS?
Yama can't throw planets, and SS isn't planet level but a "world" with celestial bodies around it. Yammamoto's feat of destroying SS is overtime and we have no timeframe to calc as legit.

• What is the size of Las Noches or atleast what was agreed upon?
I believe that's been discussed currently.

AppleLord said:
VSBW doesn't use theorical scaling or outliers as feats for any profile.
  • Why isn't Yhwach solar system?
Because he isn't a celestial body. Yhwach is the size of a person. If you mean in power? With current light novels Soul King (Yhwach's dad) has universal level hax for splitting the current existence into one of matter and one of reishi, but I doubt he is gonna get that upgrade.

• What is Yama's AP if it is not planet despite SS being planet level apparently and him threatening to destroy SS?
Yama can't throw planets, and SS isn't planet level but a "world" with celestial bodies around it. Yammamoto's feat of destroying SS is overtime and we have no timeframe to calc as legit.

• What is the size of Las Noches or atleast what was agreed upon?
I believe that's been discussed currently.
Thank you, Apple Lord.

Iv'e been discussing this over Twitter with quite a few people to no avail.

Especially the Solar System nonsense.

While I did answered your question here on "VSBW" you shouldn't take my answer as "legitimate proof" to help your case against said person on Twitter. VSBW would appreciate if you keep other sites problems far way as possible from this site.

Understood.

I simply brought this about because I wanted to get other opinions aside from my own of course, but I do see where you are coming from.

Keep in mind that Bleachverse keeps getting "new" feats through the new canon novels, Can't Fear Your Own World III will be the last novel and soon the verse will get another revision. Stay tuned until further notice.

Las Nights is huge.
Ichigo the first time he saw it was amazed at the size, outside that they ran for a while and did not get near the castle.
Neliel quotes that it would take 3 days for them to arrive at the main gate, only then you can see how huge it is.

the walls are thick as hell and required several pages of characther running throught to make it to the other end

ichigo wich can fight for days on end with very little rest , ran enought time to be out of breath and still didn't sense he put a dent in the distance that separated him from las noches

and the 3 days of walking to reach the main gate statement by nel , wich would mean 6 days to circle the whole thing at the lowest low ball( if we assume that they're at exact opposite side from the main gate)

still not as big as soul society wich have a statement from yoruichi wich need 10 days to go from one gate to another wich would come to 40 days of walking to circle the SS

Back