• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach and Ichibei Downgrade

Well, Gwynbleiddd, LordAizenSama, KuuIchigo, and the other staff members will have to decide what to do here. I am not informed enough.

Ginjo could power scale to Ichigo's bankai and Gin because he said that Ichigo had fuse his old shingami powers with his fullbring to created the armor suit that Ginjo stole from Ichigo. Ichigo whoever was stronger than he was before and stomp him. (I'm not talking about Dangai Ichigo, just post-Ulquiorra Ichigo.)

Askin should power scale to Base Aizen for forcing Urahara to use Bankai, something Aizen couldn't do.

Urahara didn't use Bankai against Aizen because of a few factors I think. The primary factor would be that he did not think it would help much in that situation.

And I think the Elite Sternritter can be scaled from Hitsugaya's feat seeing as how they should be superior to the rest of the Sternritter (and this includes the likes of Bazz-B and Robert Accutrone) and around senior captain level. This means Askin would end up at City level+ anyway.

His Bankai could had removed the Hogyoku or make Urahara stronger. Like Urahara did to punch Askin away, using the reformed stronger arm.

That seems fair.

Back