• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach "Almighty"

As I was researching more about the Quincy king "Almighty". I was wondering if his "Almighty" is going to help him win a fight against the Golden monarch of destruction (Reinhard) from Dies Irae ?

Not trying to make this into a versus debate but just a simple curiousity.

One of the Longinuslanze's powers is Power Nullification. Yhwach looks at it, loses The Almighty, and gets his soul scorched into oblivion.

But wouldnt Yhwach be able to see into the future and assimilate that power into his arsenal already ?

Just to be sure, I need a scan or a screenshot on Longinus Lanze "Power Nullification".

On one occasion that the TheEverlasting showed me, it managed to punch a hole in a Hadou God while Reinhard was still in 3-D space (thus not his 1-A form).

That is pretty nice. But where did TheEverlasting find that screenshot of Reinhard punch a hole in a Hadou God ?

Yhwach Almighty state that once he knows a power it wouldnt do anything against him so instead of trying to do anything against LonginusLanze wouldnt he try to make the attack fail to reach him?

It was from the novel itself. Do I have it on me? No.

That's nice. But The "Almighty" is NLF once you're dealing with higher-dimensional powers. Not to mention the fact that Reinhard is possibly Acausal, letting him laugh at any ability to change the future.

Higher Dimensional Beings/Objects are literally infinitely above things that are lower in dimensional scale.

To put it from our perspective, Yhwach is a picture on the page that we can tear up any time we feel like it and there's nothing he can do about it. That's what it's like to deal with a higher-dimensional power.

Okay, now thats what all I need. Thanks you very much.

In case of Almighty being unable to affect higher dimensional object and cant affect the soul king servant. Does it have other weakness ?

If we go by he can't do "this" because he's in a higer dimension, let me remind you that Aizen (Third dimensional being) <<<<Ichigo(fourth dimensional being) <<<Yhwach (fifth dimensional being?)

http://i4.**********.com/bleach/420/bleach-2399507.jpg

Reppuzan said:
On one occasion that the TheEverlasting showed me, it managed to punch a hole in a Hadou God while Reinhard was still in 3-D space (thus not his 1-A form).
It didn't exactly harm Marie though. It just opened a hole in her soul and allowed her to connect more deeply with Ren if I am not wrong. Wasn't bothered by it at all besides suddenly being aware of emotions. That and Marie being kinda weird as far as Gods go. Apparently.

Also: The lance doesn't exactly have the power to nullify hax, but it is more about the huge amount of souls in it + Reinhard's own soul quality that makes him really resistant towards it. And that screenshot of Valeria impaling Schreiber? That was him hitting the schmuck just before Nilfheimsr was activated if I am not wrong.

That and using ley lines which allows for teleportation. Maybe. They are rarely mentioned in DI as far as I know.

@HokageMangaVox That's a phrase of speech and not referring to dimensions as described in our dimensional tiering system.

@EvilMegaCookie Thanks for correcting me I guess. Yhwach still doesn't have anything that can put Reinhard down anyway.

Reppuzan wrote: @HokageMangaVox That's a phrase of speech and not referring to dimensions as described in our dimensional tiering system.

Actually, is the same concept as Ki and God ki in DBS. Unless that was also a phrase and not a concept as we saw.

It's a phrase. Very few works of fiction actually directly reference the concept of dimensions in the way we use it (i.e. Cthulhu and Demonsbane). Here it's just a fancy way of Aizen saying that Ichigo is much stronger than him.

Otherwise we'd have Tier 2 Bleach.

The real cal howard said:
This thread brought one thing to my mind. What on earth can stop Reinhard?!
Presumably anyone faster and stronger, with soul destruction and a mindset that would support blitzing and oneshotting before Reinhard can do anything.

Reppuzan said:
It's a phrase. Very few works of fiction actually directly reference the concept of dimensions in the way we use it (i.e. Cthulhu and Demonsbane). Here it's just a fancy way of Aizen saying that Ichigo is much stronger than him.

Otherwise we'd have Tier 2 Bleach.
Besides the original website this one tiering system is base on, none other have Bleach characters at 2-B. There they have Yhwach. Also, dimension in Bleach doesn't mean they are at 2-B. It refers to a lvl of which the others couldn't reach. There was also a color page KUbo did of Ichigo firing the Mugetsu, it was never animated but the cover page said that Mugetsu was cutting throught time. I don't think they are at that lvl anyways, and this match is a stomp.

Promestein said:
The real cal howard said:
This thread brought one thing to my mind. What on earth can stop Reinhard?!
Presumably anyone faster and stronger, with soul destruction and a mindset that would support blitzing and oneshotting before Reinhard can do anything.
Faster and stronger is obviously a requirement to speed blitz as well as damage him before he uses Nilfheimsr. Taking him down is going to be tricky, though, as he can regenerate as long as his holy relic, Longinuslanze Testament, is a thing. That and being a certain someone's Apoptosis which means that as long as that person exists, he cannot really die. Even if you erase him from existence.

But that wouldn't be a thing in a VS debate not to mention being outright unfair. Apoptosis boon I mean.

Some of those requirement are obviously only in his 5-B form not the 1-A form. Which is outright broken as well.

By the way, what if you can cut his connection to being someone Apoptosis ??? Will that even work? Does using nonexistence attack on him even work at all ?

Back