• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You realize Lucemon has Phantom Pain in which is a sigh and people die.

Answer: You didn't, as I didn't until recently.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You realize Lucemon has Phantom Pain in which is a sigh and people die.

Answer: You didn't, as I didn't until recently.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut he doesn't lead with it.

YHVH via instant, starting Death.

Neither does YHVH. From what I played in SMT IV Apocalypse, he didn't start with Voice of God there.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Neither does YHVH. From what I played in SMT IV Apocalypse, he didn't start with Voice of God there.
That's not his 2-A form your fighting their. From what I remember of SMT 2 he does.

Both really have absurd AP. Many assume YHVH is higher while I believe they are around the same. But AP scaling between these guys is next to impossible...

The scaling for the degree of 2-A of these two is approximately between "too ridiculously long so I become bored before concluding it" and "at this point who cares we'll call it a draw"

YHVH doesn't always lead with Voice of God either. Checked both SMT II and KMT, though to be fair, voice of god didn't exist in KMT.

In SMT ll gameplay-wise he spammed. In SMT lV....he didn't so at this point they both are mixed bags of inconclusive. Voice of God vs Phantom Pain.

They say **** it and get milkshakes. The end.

btw if it wasn't obvious, I am going inconclusive as it's a "he who talks or sighs first scenario"

That would be the most boring cosmic tier battle yet. Two guys, a vampire and a giant head, the head preaches while the vampire moans and somehow the multiverse gets ****** over.

Darkanine said:
That would be the most boring cosmic tier battle yet. Two guys, a vampire and a giant head, the head preaches while the vampire moans and somehow the multiverse gets ****** over.
Digimon vs SMT in a nutshell.

The real cal howard said:
...is it who strikes first? Would Phantom Pain put down YHVH like VoG would to Lucey?
Yup. Both are instant kills. Hell, Phantom Pain even effects you even if you come back.

But in all seriousness, YHVH is no different to Lucemon or any SGDL conceptually. Both can basically kill each other easily here.

I mean, he's the one true Demon Lord, appears similar to lucifer, is incredibly prideful and would probably boast of his demonic status. Probably.

Y'know, We are saying inconclusive, but now I must ask. Is this Re:Digitize Lucemon or Cyber Sleuth Lucemon? One gets shitstomped, the other ties.

btw Just so you know, if we add this....His fight with Lucifer (which is old btw) must be removed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back