• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet another SW thread

Alright gentlemen I want to bring up a few things:

1) A continuation of the changes agreed in this thread https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/923982?useskin=oasis

2) A profile for the Imperial Red Guards,the Imperial Shadow Guards and one for the magnaguards

3) An upgrade to "At least Low 5-B,possibly 5-B" based on this calculation for Darth Bane https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darkanine/Star_Wars:_Darth_Bane_"nudges"_a_planet_with_a_Moon

Those who will get upgraded will be: Darth Zannah (bested Bane),Darth Tenebrous (Stronger than Darth Bane due to the rule of the two),Darth Plagueis (stated to be the strongest Sith who had ever lived at that point, Rule of the two applies to him), Darth Vader, Galen Marek (fought and bested Vader twice), likely Obi Wan (Stalemated Vader),Dooku (comparable to Vader by word of Sidious and Vader himself) and possibly more.

You can ask The Everlasting and Soldier Blue to comment here.

1. I'm still sloooooowly getting those done.

2. What would those pages look like?

3. Few things.

"stated to be the strongest Sith who had ever lived at that point"

That statement only exists on the back cover of Darth Plagueis, nowhere in the actual book is it said. Regardless, Plagueis is still in the Rule of Two, so he'd scale regardless.

I'm incredibly dubious on applying the upgrade to any of Sidious' apprentices, as they don't have any feats or statements of explicitly measuring up to Bane.

@The Everlasting

2) Imperial Guards > Magnaguards according to Insider and they're specifically stated to be far more durable and powerful (with numerous showings) so 9-A and Hypersonic, 7-C and Rel+ in Legends. Imperial Shadow Guards > Red Guards and one of them caused serious trouble to Mid TFU Starkiller who at the time was stronger than Shaak Ti, so 9-A+ and Hypersonic,High 6-A and Rel+ in legends. Magnaguards are stated to be far stronger than most Jedi with only High Council actually defeating them + being stated to be Near Lightspeed so 7-C and Rel+.

Source? The closest I know is a statement where Vader and Bane were both listed among being the strongest Sith, alongside many others.

The low-end of the calc is 5-C, so Darth Vader would probably be at least 5-C, possibly 5-B.

In addition I don't think we except author statements.

And my guess is someone will say something while I was typing.

@Everlasting

When Sidious is killing Plagueis, he refers to himself as the most powerful Sith Lord to have ever lived just two sentences after stating that he and Plagueis are at that point equally powerful.

Excerpt:

"Plagueis who attempted to turn his equally powerful apprentice into a messenger and mere intermediary.

"And Plagueis who watched in secret while his apprentice tasked their true intermediary to reveal the reborn Sith to the galaxy."

Sidious paused, then, in derision, added, "Plagueis the Wise, who in his time truly was, except at the end, trusting that the Rule of Two had been superseded, and failed to realize that he would not be excused from it. Plagueis the Wise, who forged the most powerful Sith Lord the galaxy has ever known, and yet who forgot to leave a place for himself; whose pride never allowed him to question that he would no longer be needed."

@ItalianGuy

Magnaguards are built to contend with Knights and not Masters. Strong Padawans and average Knight level Jedi such as TCW Ahsoka can take on two Magnaguards at once.

@Blue

I'm pretty sure Sidious only became the most powerful Sith Lord after killing Plagueis.

ItalianGuy1234 said:
@Master the Low end is 1.15 Zettatons, the 5-C result is only a part of the calc
Wait what. In the comments Darknine even said "Seems so. I'm personally more comfortable with the 5-C end, or using "At least 5-C, possibly Low 5-B. "

I think we had this discussion before. Anyway, Plagueis should nonetheless be superior to the likes of Bane, right?

Yes, definitely, given the Rule of Two.

I'm just against scaling him to Vitiate or something just by a back cover statement.

The Everlasting said:
Yes, definitely, given the Rule of Two.
I'm just against scaling him to Vitiate or something just by a back cover statement.
What do you make of this?

Elsewhere on the broad avenue—at key intersections, taxi stops, and mag-lev exits—stood groups of Jedi, a few with the hilts of their lightsabers conspicuously visible. For Palpatine the sight of so many of them in one place was at once exhilarating and sobering. Though thoroughly cloaked in the everyday, he could feel their collective pride trickle into him through the Force. Only the baseness of Coruscant's populace, the almost sheer absence of anything natural, kept the world from being as strong in the light as Korriban was in the dark. While he accepted that he and Plagueis were more than equal to the most powerful of the Jedi Order, he understood that they were no match for their combined strength — the Sith imperative notwithstanding. The Jedi would fall only with the full collaboration of the dark side; that was, only when the dark side of the Force was ready and willing to conspire in their downfall.

I'm not well versed on the scaling during this era, but personally I think "At least 5-C, possibly Low 5-B" is a safer option. Considering he can apparently manipulate planetary orbits, thus overpower rotational kinetic energy, 5-C is a very safe end.

As far as I recall, those three were only able to match him due to being amped by Battle Meditation. Once that was cut off, they got their butts kicked.

They didn't get completely stomped but they did get defeated. I would guess they would probably be at least High 6-A base with likely 5-C while battle meditated.

Yeah, most strong Master level Jedi scale to High 6-A. Nihilus is High 6-A via a calc which pegged his power in the high triple digit Petatons. How and why would he scale to 5-C?

I strongly oppose scaling to this feat just because these characters are Jedi Masters.

@Soldier

Single digit exatons, actually.

I still need to update his page, since he needs to be High 6-A all-around, rather than just with Force Drain.

Why would you want to destroy Pluto? It's the most adorable planetoid.

Anyway, I believe 1+ Exaton is considered Multi-Continent level+ now.

Back