• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Xiao Long vs Mami Tomoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Speed is equalized, Mami is in her magical girl form. Battle takes place in the arena where Yang and Weiss fought Flynt and Neon.

Round 1: In character. Mami and Yang are sparring, victory via knockout or incapacitation in a non severe way.

Round 2: Bloodlusted, victory via death. If Yang loses, the whole team RWBY will die, if Mami loses, the whole Holy Quintet will die.

11aebb3e0b19c3288a547d3e288a61bd
976db4322446fbb0a4193dd1fb120748
Code:
 Battle theme

Round 1

Yang:0 Mami:7 (Elione, P.Gyuri, Scarletmoon, Nico-v11, Cropfist, BoomeYang, Xanxussama1010) Inconclusive:2 (SD, COB)

Round 2:

Yang:0 Mami:9 (Elione, P.Gyuri, Scarletmoon, Nico-v11, Cropfist, SD, COB, BoomeYang, Xanxussama1010) Inconclusive:0

A fight between the blonde "big sisters" and my favorite girls overall ? Interesting

Round 1: Mami. Better AP, range, and she will definitely find a way to trap Yang. Yes, I'm aware of her laughable durability, but considering the fact that Yang's movements are predictable, she will dodge them. Also, as shown in her fight with Homura, she can fire multiple bullets at once.

Round 2: I don't really know, for now I'm going to wait for what the others think

Bumping right after commenting isn't necessary, because the thread can be seen in the "Forum activity" anyway. Can I count your vote for Round 2 as inconclusive for now?

Ok, so:

Round 1

Mami-Yang: 1-0 inconclusive:0

Round 2:

Mami-Yang: 0-0 inconclusive:1

Mami wins both rounds, Yang is going to get trapped in the ribbons, mami has way more range than yang, mami is a smart fighter while yang is just... Yang. btw, isn't this match a stomp?

Both have AP superior to the durability of the other, so I don't think it's a stomp.

Round 1

Mami:2 Yang:0 Inconclusive:0

Round 2

Mami:1 Yang:0 Inconclusive:1

Yup on both cases, though imo there's really not much difference on both. Maybe Round 1 should have them just treating it as a spar to make it closer?

Yeah, in that condition, victory would be via knockout or incapacitation in a non severe way since they're not trying to kill each other.

I edited it. Votes for the second round are unaffected while those of the first are resetted, so for now the votes are:

Round 1

Yang:0 Mami:0 Inconclusive:0

Round 2

Yang:0 Mami:2 Inconclusive:1

Round 1

Yang:0 Mami:0 Inconclusive:1

Round 2

Round 1

Yang:0 Mami:1 Inconclusive:1

Round 2

Hmm since the first one is a friendly sparring, I think it would probably be tied unless Mami decides "lol, I'm a just abuse my range or abilities"

The second one goes to Mami 8/10, that range + clone trap advantage is just too much for Yang.

Round 1

Yang:0 Mami:1 Inconclusive:2

Round 2

@Elione

Don't worry, it happens. And it's just a vs debate anyway.

Round 1

Yang:0 Mami:2 Inconclusive:2

Round 2:

Yang:0 Mami:3 Inconclusive:1

Greater AP doesn't mean much when both can one shot each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back