• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering its 100% in chracter for Tony to just stay in the air and bombard the battlefield i dont think Yang has any chance here even with her semblance

Although, why exactly is Tony High 8-C...?

I don't see how just because Tony in character this is a stomp. Besides, Tony has shown to have a cocky side and if fighting Yang, he'd probably go easy on her at first. Not to mention before the downgrades, Yang had victories on her page where she took down opponents with very low difficulty. Why is it different here? Especially considering she has a chance in the beginning?

Im in the process of downgrading this version of Tony due to the feat he's scaled to being recalced at 9-A

He'd be downgraded to At least 8-C scaling from his weaker armors but there is currently no actual calc to support him being High 8-C

I understand him being High 8-C is a little iffy. For some reason when you said the feat was 9-A I thought he would be downgraded to that tier. My brain is killing me from exams.

Maybe 8-C versions would be better to use then.

Back