• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yan Sen's Extrasensory perception doesn't tell me anything about sensing.

The paralysis stuff just sounds more like fear hax than just paralysis.

You mispelled fire here:
Not really seeing madness manipulation, it just looks like he's shocked that he cannot see his future and dies as a result, so probably some unconventional death hax.

Plot hax I'm not exactly convinced by, nothing about it mentions anything about some metanarrative context like rewriting the story or changing the plot or characters.

concept hax explanation I don't really follow, gods being pertained to something doesn't grant concept hax unless specified to be that. Same with the high godly stuff since it looks like low godly at best.

Law hax isn't telling me much beyond just a name of an ability.

Idk how that's phyics manipulation and not just general elemental and energy stuff.

How is him being stronger than his disciples grant him acausality type 1?

What about the scan for shapeshifting shows shapeshifting?

Power Mimicry doesn't remotely mention anything about power mimicry, just that he's able to be proficient in using an ability.

So which one is it with the scroll Sealing? Because this same thing is being used for BFR, but its also sealing? How is it both and not one or the other?

Why is Laser vision a separate ability when it just links to energy projection?

I don't see how that's Plot resistance when Henry's power is just him getting stronger and not rewriting Yan's plot.

Not seeing concept hax here, let alone resistance to it.

Uhh, what about this is fire resistance?

Spatial resistance doesn't really mention anything about resistance, so not seeing it there.

Again, what about this is law hax resistance? It just looks like he's sent to outer space more than anything.

BFR resistance isn't remotely clear here, what about this is resistance again?

The rest of Yan Sen's abilities looks fine, I'll look through Henry's page soon.

Not seeing plot hax for Henry, it just looks like some reactive power level more than anything.

Same with concept hax for the reasons above.

NPI via killing the gods needs a better explanation.

the Concept hax resistance I'm not seeing.

Not seeing statistics amplification for using all of their magic power, nothing about this is them increasing beyond their normal stats.

Why is self healing and healing separated? Just combine them.

Laser vision isn't an ability, that's just energy projection.

That's not mid-high regeneration, that's Low-High, especially when it's stated to be cellular regeneration.

Not seeing physics hax, this is just radiation manipulation.

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation doesn't exist, that's just Dimensional Manipulation, also is it elaborated further on law hax beyond the name "power of law" because that's a naming fallacy at best.

The rest looks fine for Henry.

You mispelled fire here:
Not really seeing madness manipulation, it just looks like he's shocked that he cannot see his future and dies as a result, so probably some unconventional death hax.

Plot hax I'm not exactly convinced by, nothing about it mentions anything about some metanarrative context like rewriting the story or changing the plot or characters.

concept hax explanation I don't really follow, gods being pertained to something doesn't grant concept hax unless specified to be that. Same with the high godly stuff since it looks like low godly at best.

Idk how that's phyics manipulation and not just general elemental and energy stuff.

Power Mimicry doesn't remotely mention anything about power mimicry, just that he's able to be proficient in using an ability.

So which one is it with the scroll Sealing? Because this same thing is being used for BFR, but its also sealing? How is it both and not one or the other?

I don't see how that's Plot resistance when Henry's power is just him getting stronger and not rewriting Yan's plot.

Spatial resistance doesn't really mention anything about resistance, so not seeing it there.

Again, what about this is law hax resistance? It just looks like he's sent to outer space more than anything.

The rest of Yan Sen's abilities looks fine, I'll look through Henry's page soon.
Not seeing plot hax for Henry, it just looks like some reactive power level more than anything.

Not seeing statistics amplification for using all of their magic power, nothing about this is them increasing beyond their normal stats.

That's not mid-high regeneration, that's Low-High, especially when it's stated to be cellular regeneration.

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation doesn't exist, that's just Dimensional Manipulation, also is it elaborated further on law hax beyond the name "power of law" because that's a naming fallacy at best.

Obviously, almost everything you say here has already been discussed at length and confirmed many times over.

For example, Henry's plot ability was discussed in great detail here. There are other CRTs like this one.

I see you are asking how certain abilities are gained, but I want you to know that this series is a Cultivator series, so if you are a lower Cultivator and your teacher is superior to you, they can do anything you can do. Because he teaches you everything you have.

This rework only adds these as new, everything else is just minor adjustments to make the profile more beautiful.
Important changes to check
1-
Immortality & Regeneration (Type 8, High Godly)

2- Plot Manipulation

3- All Henry abilities with Creation

If you want to downgrade some abilities, you can open a downgrade for this, but as I said, almost all of the abilities you complained about were approved in previous crts.
He created the whole universe by drawing it, he created everything in this universe by drawing it, and he said that he made all the events in this world, including the choices his disciples made (his disciples didn't know about them). I wonder how this is not Plot manipulation.

I don’t need to make a separate thread when you are asking for these profiles to get approved, so yeah I’m going to be questioning them here.

Drawing a universe isn’t plot hax, that’s just another way of creating a world. You need metafictional stuff to back that up.

Also you haven’t remotely answered any of my points because the whole “teacher” thing I’ve only mentioned for Acausality (which you haven’t really proven in the profile), and the rest you don’t remotely explain how or why those are abilities or resistances.

Drawing a universe isn’t plot hax, that’s just another way of creating a world. You need metafictional stuff to back that up.
As you can see in the scans, Yan Sen draws a world on a scroll and then sends his disciples into this world. When he fights the god of consciousness, he makes it clear that he orchestrates everything in this world, including the choices his disciples make.
Also you haven’t remotely answered any of my points because the whole “teacher” thing I’ve only mentioned for Acausality (which you haven’t really proven in the profile)
What, you expect me to tell the whole story in the profile? Each of these has already been confirmed by many staff, but I will answer everything to satisfy your curiosity.
I did not add this ability, yes you seem to be right
"I did not add this ability, yes you seem to be right"

fixed
The old vampire is one of the most experienced vampires, he is surprised that YanSen cannot look into his future, but in the scans they clearly show that Yansen was frightened while looking at his body and then died.
"As you can see in the scans, Yan Sen draws a world on a scroll and then sends his disciples into this world. When he fights the god of consciousness, he makes it clear that he orchestrates everything in this world, including the choices his disciples make."
If you look at the scans correctly, you can see that Aphrodite says, “I am responsible for the concept of love in everything.” It is the same with the god of consciousness being responsible for all consciousness and being consciousness itself.

Aphrodite is the Goddess of Love, responsible for the concept of love in all things and said to be able to influence even other gods.

Gods, in general, have a universe within them, they are embodiments of that universe and their body is like a universe: https://archive.ph/7dvjY (chapter 180). Zeus somewhat mentioned that a god has a universe inside its body: https://archive.ph/v3mQN Chapter 191)

Also, it seems like this god mentioned that YanSen could qualify as a god, so he might have the same physiologic power: https://archive.ph/HNBzG (chapter 178)

That god considered itself to be invincible which kind of suggests it is independent of changes in its universe, and this should also include such an attack also in a prior chapter (chapter 171, 172, 180).
creator and god level being like here and here can use many abilities using the laws.
In addition to the elements and energies, the gods can control and organize everything in their universe as they wish. They can change all of reality as they wish.
As I said, this is a cultivator series and normally these people don't have cultivator powers YanSen takes them as his disciples and makes them a practitioner (by teaching them his techniques) so everything that they have should actually be in Yan Sen.

yes it does.
you're right about that
He forcibly sends his disciples into a world of his own creation and imprisons them there for years
I think it was edited incorrectly
As I said, if you read this thread you will understand
explained above
it was probably in the old profile, I removed it
the powers of the vampire controlling the space law did not work on Yan Sen
the space law doesn't affect Yan Sen, and the blood law couldn't affect his disciple because of the technique he taught his disciple. look at the scans
You can understand this if you look at the scans.

This thread is only about Yan Sen, but I will respond to you anyway

If you just read this thread you can understand that this is a plot ability.
I answered above
I don't think it is needed because gods are abstract.
Aphrodite's powers cannot influence Henry, so this is clearly a resistance.
can you check the scans again, I have attached a scan that shows that it has exceeded its limits
laser vision is written instead of laser beam, this was probably overlooked. noted

1-The fact that he can regenerate despite having his entire body completely blown up shows that he has mid-high regen.

2- I know that controlling nuclear forces is involved in physics manipulation.(wrong?)
Higher-Dimensional Manipulation doesn't exist, that's just Dimensional Manipulation
okay

Last edited:
@Quintessence_PE That's still not plot hax, that's just pocket dimension creation at best.

You need to explain the mechanics of the verse to those unfamiliar with the series, that's how CRTs generally work.

That's still not madness hax, none of this remotely mentions that he went insane, just that he can't see his future and he just died somehow.

You're just repeating the same thing for plot hax.

Thanks for clarifying for the concept hax, however I don't see how this is type 1, let alone high godly regen for the gods since nothing shows their concepts being erased and them coming back.

Second scan helps for the law hax, the first scan doesn't.

That's still not physics manipulation, that's at best reality warping.

That's not how acausality works, your being just isn't fazed by timeline resets, can you prove that it's tied to their abilities and not existence? Because if it's the former then that's at best a limited acausality.

Literally where does it say shapeshifting? You just posted one image and it doesn't tell me anything about shapeshifting.

So that's still BFR, not sealing.

That entire thread looked more like arguments for Henry than just Yan Sen so I'm not fully convinced on that.

Where does it mention the law of space didn't work on him? Because all I'm seeing is the environment changing.

The scan just shows her cutting the mental form before being sucked in, so nothing there mentions resistance, just that she dodged the BFR.

A plot ability that's tied to reactive power level, that would need to be elaborated on.

Yes it does to folks that aren't familiar with the series, you need to explain why affecting gods is NPI.

Much better for Stat amping, thanks.

That's not what Mid High regen is, Mid High is coming back from vaporization, and the text literally states it's cellular regeneration, that's textbook definition Low high regen.

Controlling nuclear forces isn't manipulating physics, you're just controlling radiation. Physics is far more abstract than that.

@Elizhaa can you respond here as well please?

Thanks for clarifying for the concept hax, however I don't see how this is type 1, let alone high godly regen for the gods since nothing shows their concepts being erased and them coming back.
The reason why it is Type 1 is that basically gods are abstractions that are unaffected by the universes/realities they possess and contain, and these abstractions/gods can control their own universes/realities.

This is the CRT where it was agreed upon that it was CM type 1

It being invincible doesn’t really explain type 1 concept, that just sounds like a god boasting its powers more than anything

@Quintessence_PE That's still not plot hax, that's just pocket dimension creation at best.
How can it be just an achievement of creation that all events in the universe were orchestrated by him from the very beginning? I guess we will not be able to agree on this no matter how much we talk, so I can wait for more staff
You need to explain the mechanics of the verse to those unfamiliar with the series, that's how CRTs generally work.
I got it, I can do it, no problem.
That's still not madness hax, none of this remotely mentions that he went insane, just that he can't see his future and he just died somehow.
3: Cognition: Those who possess this type drive others insane as a side-effect of the nature of their being, with the very act of looking at or attempting to perceive them being enough to send victims into a state of madness or terror. More extreme forms are capable of outright killing those who suffer from their effects.

"send victims into a state of madness or terror. "

In
these scans it is quite clear that the old Vampire is terrified, and dying after being terrified is quite appropriate for madenss type 3.
Literally where does it say shapeshifting? You just posted one image and it doesn't tell me anything about shapeshifting.
changed his shape to avoid being recognized by his disciples
So that's still BFR, not sealing.
It could also be sealing because he imprisoned his followers there and prevented them from coming out for 600 years.
That entire thread looked more like arguments for Henry than just Yan Sen so I'm not fully convinced on that.
To be honest, it had nothing to do with Henry.
Where does it mention the law of space didn't work on him? Because all I'm seeing is the environment changing.
hmm yeah I guess that seems about right you're right
The scan just shows her cutting the mental form before being sucked in, so nothing there mentions resistance, just that she dodged the BFR.
The disciples of YanSen were not impressed by these gods, even though they came into contact with them.
A plot ability that's tied to reactive power level, that would need to be elaborated on.
not only making him infinitely superior to his opponent, but also preventing Henry from dying. As you can see in the scan, YanSen said he could not kill him. At the same time, Henry tried to kill himself but couldn't because the Plot was working against his will.
Yes it does to folks that aren't familiar with the series, you need to explain why affecting gods is NPI.
If you look at cm1 I already explain the physiology of the gods in detail, but I can still edit the Henry profile later. It's useless to discuss Henry's profile right now because this topic is for Yan Sen
That's not what Mid High regen is, Mid High is coming back from vaporization, and the text literally states it's cellular regeneration, that's textbook definition Low high regen.
hmmm okey
Controlling nuclear forces isn't manipulating physics, you're just controlling radiation. Physics is far more abstract than that.
Physics Manipulation is the ability to distort, alter, and manipulate the laws of physics and the fundamental forces that govern natural phenomena in the universe (such as velocity, momentum, inertia, nuclear forces, etc.). "nuclear forces" that's what it said on the page
Gods are entirely independent of the reality of the universe. Even if the reality of the universe changes, gods or their concepts remain unaffected. When YanSen's disciple fought against two gods, he pulled them into the infinite white space to harm them, because that was the only place where he could do so. Henry said that gods and god-level beings could control reality. However, gods or god-level beings cannot influence or bypass the concept of Aphrodite or the concepts of other gods by changing reality. Furthermore, the entire hero universe is a part of YanSen's blood cell; changing the reality in the hero universe has never affected YanSen or other gods. So the gods are not affected by the reality they rule. The reality of the universe has been tampered with many times, but none of this has had any effect on the gods or YanSen.

Some of YanSen's disciples (such as those in these scans) are god-level people, meaning that they too can attack or destroy concepts. Everyone who reaches the god level has powers similar to those of the gods. They may not be physiologically the same as them, but they are similar in ability and power.

@Quintessence_PE you just described like every other generic "god has created everything" feat, that doesn't automatically equate to plot hax since there's no metanarrative context there.

Terrified because he cannot see his future, nothing there mentioned he went literally insane.

That's not shapeshifting, that's just de-aging his body. Shapeshifting would be him changing his form to something else.

Do you have any scans of him sealing off the realm to make them stuck?

It literally started off talking about Henry's status so yes it does count for him.

That's much better, thanks.

It mentions his immortality, not his plot status unless those are supposed to be the same.

The gods are at best mental states, not concepts so no, nothing here mentions conceptual existence. Again you need to provide evidence that they are non physical beings to those unfamiliar.

It also mentions to manipulate the laws of physics, not nuclear fusion unless you wanna say that everyone who's made nukes can manipulate physics.

None of that mentions they're independent of reality, just that they're invincible and they have some reach across reality.

@Quintessence_PE you just described like every other generic "god has created everything" feat, that doesn't automatically equate to plot hax since there's no metanarrative context there.
That world is a simple parchment for Yan Sen and he draws everything he does there. This is not a simple feat of universe creation. I don't think you've analyzed the scans correctly.
Terrified because he cannot see his future, nothing there mentioned he went literally insane.
The only thing he saw there was Yan Sen's body, and as he was looking towards her, he was asking who she was and at the same time he was terrified. To die after being terrified must be type 3 madness. You are interpreting it completely differently.
Do you have any scans of him sealing off the realm to make them stuck?
I'm tired of explaining it. just look and read...
It mentions his immortality, not his plot status unless those are supposed to be the same.
For you to say that, you must not have actually read the scans. It doesn't seem right to say that when you haven't even read the scans, please go and read them. This immortality is all about the plot. Although he is not stronger than Yan Sen and is crushed, Yan Sen makes it clear that he cannot kill him.
The gods are at best mental states, not concepts so no, nothing here mentions conceptual existence. Again you need to provide evidence that they are non physical beings to those unfamiliar.
Obviously I have provided enough evidence but when I look at most of your responses I see that you are either unable to understand the scans I have sent or you are interpreting them in your own way, so I will wait for more staff.
None of that mentions they're independent of reality, just that they're invincible and they have some reach across reality.
"Obviously I have provided enough evidence but when I look at most of your responses I see that you are either unable to understand the scans I have sent or you are interpreting them in your own way, so I will wait for more staff."

I'd rather sit here and wait for Elizha. I believe you are having a hard time understanding me, so I think it would be wiser to wait for someone who can understand me.

also stop talking about henry please this is not about his profile if you want to talk about it open a separate crt.

Last edited:
Drawing it doesn’t change the fact that it’s not a metanarrative ability.

And you’re interpreting it massively wrong because that’s not how type 3 madness hax works. If you got any comment that mentions he was driven insane you’d have a point but that doesn’t exist here.

Thank you, you finally posted something that would somewhat imply sealing as opposed to just BFR.

then yeah use that scan

Or you didn’t actually explain shit on how they’re supposed to be concepts when you didn’t prove that.

I’ll the take the non responses to my other points as a concession then.

Drawing it doesn’t change the fact that it’s not a metanarrative ability.
I'm sure it's meta-fictional to do it by drawing, but if you're not going to change your mind, it's better to wait for more staff.
And you’re interpreting it massively wrong because that’s not how type 3 madness hax works. If you got any comment that mentions he was driven insane you’d have a point but that doesn’t exist here.
not only madness, terrorism can also be an example of madness (as I said, we have to wait because our opinions have not changed)
then yeah use that scan
already using
Or you didn’t actually explain shit on how they’re supposed to be concepts when you didn’t prove that.
I believe I've made myself clear enough. From now on we can both stop and wait for more staff.
I’ll the take the non responses to my other points as a concession then.
If you're talking about Henry's manipulation of physics, yes. I don't really care.

If we have nothing more to say, can we please sit down and wait for more staff?

@SweetDao plot manipulation in general for Henry.
Let me quickly copy and paste stuff from another thread.
Henry's setting (which was translated as "character design" in a way better translation) is to always be invincible in his own story/reality. That's just his character, the "invincible and strongest superhero".

He explains that no matter from which story, comics or novel Yan Sen comes from, "in this place", he's invincible and the strongest.

Despite the fight and Henry's character design trying to "become stronger than Yan Sen", Yan Sen still won in the end.

The fact that Yan Sen can't kill Henry isn't a problem, because the resistance isn't based on this. Yan Sen's strength, for all we know, wasn't growing during the fight. Yet, Henry ultimately lost, couldn't compete with Yan Sen and explain that Yan sen is "above the setting". Sure, we can take it as "Yan Sen is just stronger than Henry" but that wouldn't be the most probable explanation. I see it more like, since Yan Sen is above the setting (either character design or setting of Henry's story) he's just out of reach for him.

There is also the fact that Henry and Yan Sen power systems are different from each other, hence why Henry probably can't learn Qi manipulation while Yan Sen can use superpowers, since he's "above the setting".

Ok, that doesn't really tell me much on Yan Sen resisting plot hax, that just sounds like because his powers aren't the same as his, that it just didn't work by proxy, as opposed to Yan Sen resisting it altogether.

Manhuaplus translation has it as according to the setting instead of above the setting. Also the justification for his plot manipulation isn’t that just reality warping?

Ok, that doesn't really tell me much on Yan Sen resisting plot hax, that just sounds like because his powers aren't the same as his, that it just didn't work by proxy, as opposed to Yan Sen resisting it altogether.
To be honest, I don't understand what you're saying. You reject some things without understanding them. Like you rejected the ability to plot in the first place.
I realize that you don't read this manhua, but usually you don't even read the scans properly and that is quite annoying.
Manhuaplus translation has it as according to the setting instead of above the setting. Also the justification for his plot manipulation isn’t that just reality warping?
Most sites use machine translation, look for sites that do not use machine translation.

@Quintessence_PE little bit of an advice for you, the more you keep saying “you don’t understand what you’re saying” to folks who are evaluating your threads, the more likely you legit have no argument because you’re doing a shit job explaining the series to someone unfamiliar with series. Maybe if you actually gave a better argument than telling me that idk what I’m saying you might have some ground here.

@Quintessence_PE little bit of an advice for you, the more you keep saying “you don’t understand what you’re saying” to folks who are evaluating your threads, the more likely you legit have no argument because you’re doing a shit job explaining the series to someone unfamiliar with series. Maybe if you actually gave a better argument than telling me that idk what I’m saying you might have some ground here.
I have already given you many arguments, the problem here is that you don't even read the scans properly. If you try to understand what you read, I don't think I need to explain every word to you.

Back