• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yan Sen Plot Manipulation Removal

Plot Manipulation with Creation (Henry's character design makes him infinitely stronger than any opponent, even if that opponent comes from another story. He will continue to be invincible. His character design will always keep him alive and Yan Sen can create other Henrys with the same powers as Henry [3])

I believe his Plot Manipulation should be removed. Based on the scans he does not clearly demonstrate the ability as defined. I feel like him creating the “settings” is more of a specific power rather than control over the narrative itself. He doesn’t show the ability to alter the fundamental plot or view reality as fictional.

image.png

I disagree with the thread

How is this relevant?
Yan Sen's power is copying the character design of Henry, which is something clearly more fundamental than simply making a clone of him since Yan Sen seems unable to learn or get the ability of Henry.

Until he fought Henry, he had no idea about what a "character design" was, despite showing the ability of creating clones of himself or making clones of his deceased sect members.

Henry states that "no matter the story, book, comic from where Yan Sen comes, he'll still remain invincible in this place". "This place" being this story, obviously.

This seems metafictional enough personally.

As far as I remember, Henry continues to get stronger through the setting, that is, the plot, and this is a strengthening that is strong enough to keep up with Yan Sen's transition from normal human size to a large size type 10 form, and Yan Sen also create a stronger setting, that is, the plot, so it is normal to get plot creation hax.

Last edited:
First of all, I will explain why Yan Sen got plot manipulation by creating Henrys. When Henrys fight each other, they tell each other that they are getting stronger. This is completely related to the setting and Henry's plot manipulation. Because no matter what the story is, no matter who the opponent is, he will be infinitely powerful. Since Yan Sen's created Henrys have this ability, there is no harm in Yan Sen getting plot from here. So I don't agree with this CRT.

Scan?

Sounds more like Reactive Evolution or Accelerated Development.
No? It has nothing to do with improved evolution. The setting said that no matter who the person is against him, he will become infinitely stronger. The plot thing is this. He can replace the strongest person in the story. I should explain this situation as follows. In order to change this, the story itself needs to be changed. That's why Henry gets the plot. This has nothing to do with development. No scan says this, on the contrary, it says that the setting will write him infinitely stronger. In other words, no matter who the story is, he will manipulate it again and come to the top. Yan Sen adds these features to Henrys when he creates them. He needs to have this power to add this to them. And the story itself changes. Henry is not the strongest. Someone equal to him comes. And the fact that he cannot come to the top of the story means that the story itself is manipulated.

Back