• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabihito Stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
I was looking over the recent edits when I noticed this verse, which is rated extremely highly (1-C)... but has absolutely no justifications.

Does anyone have any idea why they're rated that high?

I've noticecd that for quite a while, actually.

I do not have any clue but the only one who i think may or may not be able to answer this would be DarkLK, i believe.

Well, the verse page says: "Each book in the library consists of infinite parrallel timelines, and not all of them are restricted to 3 spatial dimensions (the Great Library itself is set in a higher dimension)."

Yes I believe so Cross, however if we can get our hands dirty on said VN I think it would be better for us to calc out the maximum dimension cap. I have watched the anime but it didn't give me any hints on the verse's dimensionality.

I think that these pages are more likely scaled from the visual novel.

@Himiko: Not sure as to how you can calc dimensions tho....

@Antvasima: They probably are then.

Don',t know this is a necro... But... A couple of other sites rates them as ... At least 1-A . Not entirely/completely sure why they would rate them so high, but I think I can guess. Because the books ( at the very least each book has 3-Dimensions , likely a lot more ) are countless / no upper limit on how many / possibly infinite number ( also keep in mind we also have no idea what per dimensions some of the books are , for all we know they an be far more than just 3-Dimensions ) the great library is implied to be beyond all the books in the library in it's totality. Keep in mind this is just a guess, so please don't come at me ... Because I only seen a little bit of the novel, and a few episodes of the anime. If there is an infinite-dimensional book there, yeah they'd be 1-A . Otherwise... Yeah they would be " 1-C, possibly far higher " . Just my opinion though, based on information I scouraged from the other sites.

When you bump a thread from half a year or so back with the last comment being that of that old, it's a necro.

Anyways, being reminded of this, I might as well consider deleting these profiles as I see ZERO proof of them being of 1-C nor do I presume that we have anybody knowledgeable enough in them to do them.

Aside that, I'm closing this up as it's rather old as I pointed out above and I don't think we're getting anybody who knows this verse to come on here and give us actual answers for reals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back