• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
Alright so this is very simple, I propose that Yakou's tier should be changed to "Variable, 3-A to 1-A, 1-A with Summons"

Justifications
Variable: "Reality Warping (Can alter his own hierarchy of existence as he deems fit. Making it lower or higher to the point he could interact with and reach realms beyond dimensions such as the Throne, which he can manipulate and interfere with, and Singularity, a "colorless" place created from the clash of Hadou Gods Laws existing outside the Throne's authority and where shades of previous Hadous reside)"

Summoning: "Shura MandalaÒâ╗Silver Wolf: Niko and Teirei merge to become a Kamunagara representative of the world of Shura, the God of Eternal Struggle. Originally, this form had the ability to become faster than its opponent no matter what to avoid being touched, but it has lost that ability due to the death of the god that produced the world it was meant to administrate. This gives the silver wolf a fatal weakness to being touched, as they still have the attribute of "not desiring to be touched" and craving to "be embraced", resulting in them falling apart at the cost of their absolute speed. In this form, they are able to battle both Tenma Morei and Tenma Akuro with their Taikyoku on and even killing Tenma Numahime at the cost of their lives."

Questio
Should we use 3-A as his low point or 4-A (His old tier he has a feat for iirc)?

I see nothing stating that he cant lower himself to 4-A since he has feats on that level (I think) in "Has complete control over the movement of stars"

Support
For: 9 (Ravenous4th, TISSG7Redgrave, Ionliosite, Paul Frank, SchroKatze, Dvorak1902, Qliphoth Bacikal, Tony di bugalu, Warren Valion)

Neutral:

Against:

this seems fine. Doe for his lowest ball maybe at least 4-A? Idk if that's necessary tbf doe

I agree with this

I don't think the 4-A lowpoint is needed though since he already is 3-A via scaling

I agree.

If he can see the Singularity without being a God, he can be assumed to have 1-A resistance to Mandess Manip and Mind Manip right?

Since the thread looks accepted by a staff like @Warren Valion, I could unlock the profile for someone to add the changes if needed.

Editing Rules:

• Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in the Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by the Staff and the community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Discussion Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.

This seems to make sense, but I am not the best person to ask.

It comes from that fact that (according to ALRF himself) we seemed to completely overlook that Yakou, even with colorless Taikyoku (as low-tier as it was), was still granted total control over all of creation, to the point that it even allowed him to reach even the Singularity, which was accepted to be an Outerversal Realm.

As bad as it may sound, the Colorless Taikyoku is still Taikyoku, the same kind of cosmic force that allows him to manipulate all of creation.

So I believe the tier 1-A is apt.

So im currently on a bus going through Rome so I cant exactly make the changes, I would suggest Ravenous make the changes as he understands what to do.

I think it's funny that everyone here is using a game they never played nor have any possibility of playing to support this stuff.

I mean, anyone here that doesn't already have the game can find it online and buy it technically

It's 100% untranslated and I highly doubt that even 10% of the people discussing it here know Japanese or even played the game.

Ravenous4th said:
As discussed, Alf and me agree to this.

I still can't believe we overlooked something so obvious.
I thought that this referred to ALRF.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I think it's funny that everyone here is using a game they never played nor have any possibility of playing to support this stuff.
The excerpts are very clear. Unless you think the OP is attempting to lie to us.

I already told a long time ago that Yakou should have 1-A via summons, so I obviously agree.

Matthew Schroeder said:
This isn't entirely true.

Raven has gone over and has a sufficient understanding of KKK, while ALRF/Sleepy has actually played the game.

And the excerpts from the OP, and the proposal of for the character both make logical sense and are supported by those who are, in fact, knowledgeable about KKK.

So I don't see your point.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Raven has in fact played K3 and basically every revision has been run past ALRF on Discord who can read/speek japanese and has played the games so you're point is completely irrelevant.

Let's drop this issue and focus on the revision please.

Ok yes you are right we should, it seems the revision has been accepted by multiple people including those knowledgeable and mods so I think it can be applied but as I am on Vacation I do not have access to a computer so someone else who's knowledgeable on the revision will need to make the changes.

im available to do the edits if needed so can someone unlock his page real quick?

It is probably best if one of the Masadaverse experts handles it.

i mean tbf some are just to copy paste i guess in some way. But eh i guess dk just offering cuz available *shurgs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back