• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

y do we assume it?

"Sen-komitake was followed by the "Komitake Fuji", a basalt layer believed to be formed several hundred thousand years ago. Approximately 100,000 years ago, "Old Fuji" was formed over the top of Komitake Fuji. The modern, "New Fuji" is believed to have formed over the top of Old Fuji around 10,000 years ago."

i ended up finding geology lore

Mountains do not have mountain level durability, nor small city durability; irl, objects are as durable as the material they are made of.

"Sen-komitake was followed by the "Komitake Fuji", a basalt layer believed to be formed several hundred thousand years ago. Approximately 100,000 years ago, "Old Fuji" was formed over the top of Komitake Fuji. The modern, "New Fuji" is believed to have formed over the top of Old Fuji around 10,000 years ago."

i ended up finding geology lore
Wrong. Fu-F. Get it? Fuji/Fu-G, Fu-F?

like, if this bear that I draw had a Mountain durability, if a character could make a hole in this bear, the character would scale to a mountain level, but if a character made a hole in a mountain, they wont scale to a full mountain, but we do it to characters who made a role in the bear despite not making a hole in the full bear?
Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-22T061556.531.jpg
Cute bear but I wanna know what app you used and how you got the link accepted?

Cute bear but I wanna know what app you used and how you got the link accepted?
i dont remember if it was paint, but perhaps? and I just saved the picture in discord, got the link of the picture, clicked in the option of insert image and put the link of the picture there

Back