• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xylia Hikari VS SOLSTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Xylia has the advantage in stats here. Well the speed is kind of confusing cause it has an SoL and Infinite speed tier with different reasons. But everywhere else, she stomps. SOLSTICE caps out at Galaxy level whereas Xylia is Multi-Galaxy meaning she stomps physically-wise.

Now as for abilities, SOLSTICE does have abilities that could maybe take Xylia down, given that she can hit the targets soul and mind (something that Xylia doesn't seem to have a defense against). SOLSTICE also has her Absolute Barriers that grants her a defense against many of Xylia's hax (like reality warping, for example, as well as a number of other abilities that her barrier can defend against).

IDK. SOLSTICE can win this if she's careful of Xylia's attacks (why i'm not saying is because the Absolute Barrier has a defense against reality warping and some other number of haxes. What those other haxes are, i have no idea and is something that Promestein, SOL's creator here, will have to answer this by) and just hit her with hax of her own. While Xylia has a speed advantage (given that she can instantly get to anywhere that's "as dark as a shadown") and the AP and Dura advantage, meaning she needs but ONE attack to wipe out SOLSTICE.

If anything, this is anybody's match up here.

Hmmm I see...

Xylia has Soul Manip, so she has soul attack res. too. She has no mind res., though. Maybe SOLSTICE can hit it.

Hmmm... does she have res againts Time Stop and Hellfire. Also, the "Shadow", was describing Xylia, not it's darkness, Xylia can travel anywhere dark while in the form of a shadow is what I meant.

Sorry, I know this is my own thread, but I gotta defend my own chars. lol.

Note: Xylia is cocky but she probably won't be since SOLSTICE is macho as descripted, and even if that doesn't intimidate her, if SOLSTICE hits her once, she'll realize she isn't exactly a pushover and immediately strike her with everything she's got.

Okay.

Except that Xylia's Soul hax won't work either on SOL because her Absolute barrier protects against it as well. Since Xylia doesn't have mind resistance in any way, yeah SOLSTICE can attack her mind at the least since her AP isn't enough to damage her (unless she does chip damage which is like chipping off the enemy's health and such bit by bit) and going by what you said, attacking the soul won't matter either.

That's the thing, Xanix. I have no idea if the Absolute Barrier CAN or CANNNOT defend against time and hellfire manipulation. Her Absolute Barrier is stated to allow her (and all Starcross characters by extension) to protect against most forms of attacns, manipulation, and control. So hypothetically she could defned herself against even time stop and hellfire attacks here but i am uncertain. So like if not, then SOL does get TS or burned with Hellfire. But if yes, then she's still pretty fine against them. She just has to worry about not getting hit once since her Dura caps out at 3-C with Xylia capping out at 3-B.

I see. On the speed, i mean.

In that case, then SOLSTICE could hinder her a bit by attacking her mind and all. But then like you said, Xylia could just go all out on her by then may most likely cost SOL a possible victory if anything.

My only thing is about Xylia's Speed tho. It says she can travel as fast as light itself but the next rating is Infinite speed because she can travel anywhere instantly that is dark while in her shadow form. Like....that's kind of confusing tho but i think that this may give her a speed blitz possibly? Because if they're fightin in space and considering how dark it is, i can see Xylia blitzing SOL (if the shadow moving thing can work like that). If it's on Earth or some other place that doesn't have as much shadow's or something, then SOLSTICE massively blitzs her. The lowest speed Xylia hax is SoL, something that SOLSTICE is FAR ABOVE on.

So overall, it's still inconclusive for me on top of that. The hax barrier defense thing from above? I'm actually uncertain but i think that time hax and perhaps even hellfire may or may not affect SOL. Xylia does have an AP and Dura advantage so even if SOL does have the speed advantage (depending where they are and such), it's going to take a bit of some time for her to do. Or maybe not if her attacks can attack the mind directly which Xylia has no defense against.

Alright, I see.

Ok, let's just wait until Prom confirms and stuff.

Ok.

She's really not going to underestimate someone who can somehow damage the mind directly.

She can fill an entire planet in darkness, in which she is omnipresent within that planet only (also, she can't do it with the dark matter in space since it's infinite and it would make her multiversal) though she can transport herself anywhere in space in an instant, though. Oh, and shadows are intangible, right?

I see. Let's wait til Prom comes and confirms this.

Absolute barriers aren't foolproof. Vastly stronger characters can punch through them easily, hax resistance and all.

This is probably a stomp, though, for the record, SOLSTICE can hurt intangible beings with her magic.

@Prom: Ah. So basically not only does SOL have the lower stats disadvantage, there's also that of where her barriers can't do much against Xylia's AP and stuff if at all. I see.

@Xanix: Hmm. Then it probably is a stomp according to Prom, man. Going by what she said, this means that Xylia could just bash through that shit with brute force and kill her. And it doesn't help that making Xylia fill an entire planet and making omnipresent might not help (though i don't get about the dark matter in space would make her multiversal cause it's just only to one universe, man. That would just make her omnipresent instead but would still give her an advantage anyways).

I may just have to close then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back