• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xmas and New Year's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Christmas is over for everyone, how did you all spend your Christmas?

I spent my Christmas with my family

Christmas is over, there is no reason to turn it back

Rodri "Dante" said:
Oh, left the reply 216.
This proves that Gog is real.
You never knew that Gog was real before now? I'm suprised

MaxForward said:
I'm getting a Nintendo Switch for christmas
If you are "getting a Nintendo Switch" that would imply that you haven't gotten it yet, I think what you meant was "I got a Nintendo Switch for Christmas"

It's still 2018 for me but I changed the layout in celebration of New Year. I'll keep it until January 1st ends for me. (Since I have a later timezone than most)

Ryukama said:
It's still 2018 for me but I changed the layout in celebration of New Year. I'll keep it until January 1st ends for me. (Since I have a later timezone than most)
Can you please close this thread since Christmas is over

Not until New Year's. (This is a Christmas and New Year thread now)

MLPlover2011 said:
Ok I wonder if this thread can reach 500 messages
There is no way it will reach 500

Let's hope this will be a better year 2018 was a good year until Stefan Karl, Stan Lee, and Stephen Hillenberg Died and than a war between Pewdiepie and T series happened

To the last of you that still haven't had New Years yet, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The worst thing about family reunions is that it's always on a house with no internet and I die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back