• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why doesn't anyone discuss Xiaomei's abilities? am I the one who doesn't know that someone has already discussed xiaomei?, Here I will tell xiaomei's nigh omniscience abilities,Xiaomei possesses the unique ability to known everything (be it in the past, the present, or the future) which some have mistaken for divination. Due to a restriction set by herself on her own abilities, however, she specifically cannot know the outcome of any battle that has yet to occur.As a result, she can see all possible outcomes without being certain which one will happen until it already has.As explained by Xiaomei herself, this power was granted to her by Mother at the cost of never being able to find her location. Sorry I don't know how to upload photos here, so I'll send a link

Ah sorry I forgot one, does xiaomei have nothingness ability based on chapter 44

There shiki said "Whoa!! what is this place anyway?There's nothing here, What happened here?"

Can the shiki word "there's nothing here" be the basis for xiaomei's nothingness?, That's where time stops, so what?

Back