• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenogears/Xenosaga Discussion Thread 2

Noticed that there isn't actually a general discussion thread for this particular verse for the new site, and with the new inclusion in Super Smash Brothers, I feel it's appropriate to make one.

Just a general thread for talking about plot, characters, lore or other!

Let me revive this thread with the power of my determination!

Anyway i just saw someone said Xenoblade Chronicle 2 sold more than 2 million copies and its flopped, like wtf did that guy think at all?

this still alive? I just finished Xenoblade 2 last month and I'm going through Xenosaga, really enjoy the franchise and wanted to help get some of the pages done.

So looking back at the trailer, I wondered what could cause the nations to be at war with each other considering the whole point of both 1 and 2 was finding a way to stop the fighting and have everyone live in peace. Then after looking online, I've seen one theory that really makes the most sense. And that is that they are fighting over their interpretation of Klaus. Cause to 1, he was a tyrant who saw them as nothing more than fuel for him to survive, while 2 saw him not only as the one who gave them the Blades and Titans before, but later this land as a final gift before disappearing. Their visions on who he was could very well what causes the two nations to be at war, especially considering who the masked leaders are.

I saw it yesterday. Early release is exciting. 7 character party is going to be wild and loud and I can’t wait to see more of the battle system. Ouroboros forms all look awesome as well.

I find it funny that XB3 seems going to be less fanservice unlike its predecessor
And speaking of predecessor the new protagonists of XB3 interaction with Shulk, Elma, and Rex-Pyra/Mythra are going to be interesting

Just a heads up, apparently people have been spoiled on XC3’s final boss because some videos featured it in the thumbnail. I haven’t checked and don’t plan to. So to be safe, don’t search up Xenoblade 3 on YouTube.

Just a heads up, apparently people have been spoiled on XC3’s final boss because some videos featured it in the thumbnail. I haven’t checked and don’t plan to. So to be safe, don’t search up Xenoblade 3 on YouTube.
Thanks for the warning, I already got spoiled on a screenshot but other than that I'm good.

Well, I guess this will be a good place to settle while I wait for my order to come in (day late unfortunately, but eh... time zones)

I have been dabbling in spoilers, personally, but I won't say anything until... shall we say, a week later? Speaking of which...

Thanks for the warning, I already got spoiled on a screenshot but other than that I'm good.

When we both get the game finished, could I ask a favour?

there is a really good early game feat done by Ethel in the cutscene "The Merciless K" in chapter 2. Probably give tier 8/7 results

good god so much feats in just the two cutscene of "Isurd's assault" and "Unexpected Reunion" in chapter 3. Like this really is the best Xenoblade game for actually showing early game feats in cutscenes like god damn

Back