• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks fine, though the image links feel a bit unnecessary imo since they're just gonna be in the actual profiles more often than not.
Not fully sure what you're referring to tbh. You mean the GIFs?

Edit: Oh, you mean the "Notable Examples" section. Tbh I feel like it helps to have examples for each kind of Blade.
Perhaps a GIF that shows Blade resonation would be more appropriate?
The GIFs I put are pretty much the best I could manage, and I think they help make the page look better overall

Last edited:
Having the characters being linked there I don’t mind, but just copying and pasting what’s already on the verse page feels kind of redundant imo.

I personally would have the Notable examples text be a different font a la “General Abilities” so people can tell where the ability ends and who has it.

I personally would have the Notable examples text be a different font a la “General Abilities” so people can tell where the ability ends and who has it.
That would essentially make a whole new section which I am very much opposed to

With 3 staff accepting the contents and addition of the page and it being over 48 hours, I think this should be fine to apply

I’ll be adding the page soon once I get home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back