• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm just looking at the massive list of stuff Q has, what does Alien X have to counter "reducing every aspect of a target's existence", sealing, or power nullification?

Alien X starts with weak hax and practically never actually used EE, what does Q use generally?

Nah, Nigh-Omni is useless in crossverse battles
Then why the hell do we even have it as an intelligence statistic, a character having Genius intelligence would be running circles around a Nigh-Omni being then. Seems like a waste considering Q would seemingly have Supergenius/Extraordinary IQ otherwise.

Then why the hell do we even have it as an intelligence statistic, a character having Genius intelligence would be running circles around a Nigh-Omni being then. Seems like a waste considering Q would seemingly have Supergenius IQ otherwise.
Nigh-Omni being useless doesnt mean we ignore the intelligence feats of characters. If Q can like Idk look at his opponent and then instantly know the future or smth with intelligence then that would work

Nigh-Omni being useless doesnt mean we ignore the intelligence feats of characters. If Q can like Idk look at his opponent and then instantly know the future or smth with intelligence then that would work
Oh, in that case we got Cosmic Awareness, the fact he and other Qs have type 9, precognition, and the fact the has a stupidly high intellegence even when his Nigh-Omniscience is removed.

Looking at his profile closer now Q actually doesn't even need any of that due to Q weapons, which are capable of killing other Qs

I am kinda confused tbh, Alien X's Immortality 9 is pretty dubious and weird on its own but it also doesnt say what D Range is needed to affect it. His HDE also says that the mind is only 4D so how can a 4D place need 1-B range to affect?

Yall really ruined the profile to make him stronger 💀

Does Powernull has 1B range?
Pretty sure it does, since it effects Qs which exist in such a higher space. Also Q weapons should be capable of killing X too since they are "supposedly capable of killing Qs" and the fact that it takes awhile for it to work on them wouldn't matter much here since Q has several more types of immortality than X and has better regeneration

I am kinda confused tbh, Alien X's Immortality 9 is pretty dubious and weird on its own but it also doesnt say what D Range is needed to affect it. His HDE also says that the mind is only 4D so how can a 4D place need 1-B range to affect?

Yall really ruined the profile to make him stronger 💀
hde is getting removed just waiting for firestorms reply, his mind is 4D but pocket dimension location is out of the universe

Oh God, please don't fight between Alien X and any character currently because Alien X will get modify in Hax, Resistance, etc.

when was that stated? its only a disconnected pocket dimension it doesnt transcend the cosmology or anything.

Btw I dont think Q has 26D range
as far as i remember from an Author (don't remember his name) also we are going with current profiles, we can't make changes even if they are wrong

Back