• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
as far as i remember from an Author (don't remember his name)
link?
also we are going with current profiles, we can't make changes even if they are wrong
the profile lacks a scan, its entirely possible someone made that up lol
His profile legit says "at least 18 and up to a limitless number of higher dimensions" with his AP section mentioning how specifically 26 dimensions is a stated possibility
Oh I didnt see that

Voting Q FRA.

Power mimicry and attack reflection are likely going to be the best win cons for X, though I find it highly unlikely due to how hard it is for Q to kill himself with his own stuff

Type 4 is now useless without further context, but anyways I am not sure if Qs Acasuality would stop his Time being erased
Either way he kinda just lacks the time Alien X needs to effect him with, since he has no beginning or end and doesn't even exist on normal causality or backwards causality (whatever backwards causality means lol)

since he has no beginning or end and doesn't even exist on normal causality or backwards causality
I am saying AX could potentially delete his very temporal parts, I dont think Q resists his time being deleted

anyways whatever its not a stomp I think
He can instantly EE him, it's thought based tho
AX doesnt actually use or start with EE, he could maybe use it but it'd be too late

I am saying AX could potentially delete his very temporal parts, I dont think Q resists his time being deleted
well under his very short list of resistances he does have a resistance to time manipula- jesus christ the very end of this profile just says 'Two Q can resist the effects of each other' which is practically saying "Q can resist all of his own hax"

I am kinda confused tbh, Alien X's Immortality 9 is pretty dubious and weird on its own but it also doesnt say what D Range is needed to affect it.
For characters to be able to affect this consciousness they must have 1-B range
His HDE also says that the mind is only 4D so how can a 4D place need 1-B range to affect?

Yall really ruined the profile to make him stronger 💀
Do you not understand that the location of his 4-D pocket dimension is so far away that you need to set your attacks and abilities to a Hyperversal range.

Which is bs, but doesnt matter here so alr lol

Whats being discussed rn, Qu just wins due to actually using his hax

Back